• Kat Williams

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ricky Gervais

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Billy Connolly

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Frankie Boyle is the best on Mock the Week, Andy Parsons just shouts all the time
Andy Parsons is a ***.He talks very slow and the reason he does is because he's thinking what to say next.Not very quick witted,not a funny guy at all.

how the f**k has no-one mentioned richard pryors protege? eddie murphy's raw and dangerous stand up were class,well before he started churning out such **** as daddy day care and meet dave!
also frankie boyles a pure demon! a total product of the devil nothing is safe or taboo from him!

why has no one mentioned Bill Hicks - the greatest of all time. not amazingly well known as was american but due to his scathing approach to american lifestyle/consumerism/poltics/conspiracy/drugs he was better known in britain rather than his home country.

got to say though Frankie Boyle is funny but ive seen several different shows with him on and he uses the same jokes.

lee evans is probably the best all round performer, you feel you get everything from him - anyone who has seen live at the o2 will agree with me on this.

other than that Jimmy Carr, Eddie Izzard, Dave Chappelle, Michael McIntyre, Ricky Gervais, Omar Djalilly, Jason Mansford, Russel Howard - all top notch

no richard pryor

Gene Wilder was the deaf guy in the film ;)

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

why has no one mentioned Bill Hicks - the greatest of all time. not amazingly well known as was american but due to his scathing approach to american lifestyle/consumerism/poltics/conspiracy/drugs he was better known in britain rather than his home country.

got to say though Frankie Boyle is funny but ive seen several different shows with him on and he uses the same jokes.

lee evans is probably the best all round performer, you feel you get everything from him - anyone who has seen live at the o2 will agree with me on this.

other than that Jimmy Carr, Eddie Izzard, Dave Chappelle, Michael McIntyre, Ricky Gervais, Omar Djalilly, Jason Mansford, Russel Howard - all top notch

I mentioned him.... cooool guy! :)

Andy Parsons is a ***.He talks very slow and the reason he does is because he's thinking what to say next.Not very quick witted,not a funny guy at all.

Exactly, he pauses about 5 times in a 6 word sentence

Anyway, why the **** is Dara O'Briain not on that poll when Frankie Boyle, Russell Howard and Andy Parsons are? He makes all the other look like twats.

Frankie Boyle used to be good but I can't see how anyone would be a fan of him since he uses the same jokes over and over again. He'll come up with it while doing Mock the Week and then use on every stand-up show he does for the next year. He's **** at stand-up, he just does nothing but insult random people for 30 minutes, which is just not comedy in my opinion

Dara O'Briain uses intelligence and sarcasm in his comedy and you just can't beat it

I like Jimmy Carr, Dylan Moran, Bill Bailey and Dara O'Briain. :)

Oh i also managed to get a good photo with Jimmy Carr after he performed in Middlesbrough *feels smug!* :D

Last edited:
Oh i also managed to get a good photo with Jimmy Carr after he performed in Middlesbrough *feels smug!* :D

6730_135202200468_666085468_3873000_6807765_n.jpg

Yup and so did I :)

6730_135202225468_666085468_3873001_7379856_n.jpg

jimmy carr looks a bit retarded in the picture when sean and the others are stood next to him.

looks like they're stood outside a castle for some reason.

Thanks for that Sean. :|

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

looks like they're stood outside a castle for some reason.

It's Middlesbrough Town Hall, It's quite old, built in the 1800s.

i'm surprised he did a gig in middlesborough. he's one of those comedians who takes the **** out of places in the north like middlesborough.

then again its only jokes and i'm sure people take it well. he could hardly just never do a gig their.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Does Jimmy Carr purposely look baffled for pictures?
probably

rhod gilbert dara obrian and ross noble said above love his stand up style completey mental and stupid lol

i'm surprised he did a gig in middlesborough. he's one of those comedians who takes the **** out of places in the north like middlesborough.

then again its only jokes and i'm sure people take it well. he could hardly just never do a gig their.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

probably
What exactly are you trying to say about my hometown buddy?

frankie boyle is by far the best seen jimmy carr live hes pish and lee evans seen him hes great but frankie is the best by far