Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Comedy (Audio)

Banned
Reaction score
Hi,

Basically, I am going on a long train journey, and will be bored as ****! Does anyone know any funny comedy audio, or videos off youtube that I can rip audio off?

Thanks.

By the way, leaving at 6pm, so need quick responces.

Banned
Reaction score
I'm gonna be listening to my ipod, but I want to have some comedy on my ipod. I could DL videos, but it hurts my eyes after a while of staring at a tiny screen.

Banned
Reaction score
O right okaay, well ian holloway is always funny in his interviews but i doubt thats what you are looking for

Reaction score
Any of the Karl Pilkington / Gervais stuff thats free on Itunes.

Genius by Dave Gorman isn't bad either

Reaction score
Aussie comedian Kevin ****** Wilson. Lots of audio stuff available and a very funny man.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBWAjn2a3rA"]YouTube - Kevin ****** Wilson "You can't say c__t in Canada"[/ame]

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks, I will take a look at them. I currently have some Mock the Week and Comedy Roadshow audio, so these should add to my collection :)

Reaction score
There's a few American radio shows that are hilarious, talks about his adventures with cocaine, proper funny!

Reaction score
"Answer me this" on Itunes if its still going. Not a bad time filler