comedychrissy set pieces/twitch tactic thread

Chrissy Ross

Reaction score
Included all the set pieces I use in my tactics. Iv'e also included the tactic they have been put into which is TFF's battlemaster V5.

Ok folks. Think we can all agree Battlemaster V5 is just the dogs bollocks and awesome. So a massive shout out to TFF for an amazing tactic. Well done dude.

However, no tactic on here has nailed corners in 19.2.......until now. Credit to strikerless.com and Guido as he stated on twitter he had nailed corners and showed a clip (but frustratingly no download link). I think this is near enough to what he and others created but didn't release publically. Think some of those involved are playing this game competitively, so fair enough they ain't giving it all out.

Iv'e roadtested this with a **** team in a **** league, just so you folks using the corner set up will know it works for LLM etc. God knows how effective it will be with better players/against better defences but I can't see it not performing well. Averaging just over a goal every 2 games.

What I will say is that this tactic doesn't create huge amount of corner chances, mainly do to not many being missed/screwed up and the low ability level of the team testing it. So the stats are IMHO ****** impressive for an average of 6-8 corners a game. The players used stats are on average about 7-9 out of 20 across the board as well.

View attachment 1190343View attachment 1190344

Takers are DL takes left, DR takes right as in the description to keep you all right.

Most of the goals scored come from a short pass then lay off to the MCR. However one or two came from rebounds, centre half headers.

Oh and if you want to give me some love for spending like 20 out of the last 24 hours testing corners to get this, please give my comedy page a like on FB, would be massively appreciated. Especially considering I did this instead of being productive and writing material haha
https://www.facebook.com/comedychrissy/

Also, give strikerless.com a look. Guido's musings on set pieces and on the game in general are what have attracted me to play this version of FM and full credit to him as I think this is the set up him and his team were working on. Have a look at his stuff anyhow, fascinating reading.

For my twitch go to - https://www.twitch.tv/comedychrissy
For more info on Guido's stuff go to - https://strikerless.com/

edited in to add base player filter for searching for new players. Amend values until you get players that match most.

Last edited:
How about some stats to prove that it works? How many goals from corners in a season compared to the other teams?

Your Free Kick and throw in any good? U have several files, which one to use please?

Perhaps a write out of the routines? How do they work, who gets the goals, etc.

Now I see a bunch of links and unless I download them, I have no idea what to expect.

I appreciate that and apologies. What do you want to see? A write up of the set pieces v er a season? Screenshots of the set ups?

I can assure you these work though, you will want to download these. Freekicks, throw ins and corners. Have DL take left corner and throw ins, have DR take right corner and free kicks. Attacking and defensive.

I have attached the image of the corner set up. There is also a picture of this in the original post but i'm assuming you've not clicked on that attachment.

Last edited:
If this is the Chrissy I think it is, its DS from you know where. I'll give the corners a try, my FKs and throw ins are sorted.

... Freekicks, throw ins and corners. Have DL take left corner and throw ins, have DR take right corner and free kicks. Attacking and defensive.

Just to be sure :)
DL takes all throw ins, and DR takes all free kicks?
Or do DL take everything in left side, and DR in right side?

"(F19) TFF - BM.5 Corner Tweak.fmf‎ " Where do you put this one? Is it a corner, or?

Thanks - much appreciated.

The throw in routine is awfully potent, and will very likely be nerfed in a future patch. Loads of goals one pass later. Enjoy it while you can.

For what files? you have 4 corners and 4 throw in routines

i have attacking and defending corners and throw ins. If you'd moved them into the set pieces in your files they'll show up accordingly in game.

The throw in routine is awfully potent, and will very likely be nerfed in a future patch. Loads of goals one pass later. Enjoy it while you can.

You say this but they knew about it and left it in beta testing. Think the corner set up should be safe.

How do you load the corner set pieces? I just tried on my save, and the whenever i try to load the routine it does not appear in the downloads folder.