Status
Not open for further replies.

abiyubi

Reaction score
Mod edit.

Tactic removed due to user theft from another FM site.

Last edited by a moderator:
closed! please start a thread once you have all the relative downloads/attachments! this is pointless!

Last edited:
Creating the tactic has not finished yet.I tried with little clubs it works perfectly.

Last edited:
Looks very good in fairness.

I'd look forward to seeing that should you choose to release it!

@Raikan007 you know anyone can put whatever tactic for whatever team they want, there is no need for the last part of your comment..... Anyway the two tactic's you have put out was for Man u and Porto two of the strongest team's in there leagues if not the strongest team's in there league's. You wouldn't like if people made those sort of comments on your post.............. But you are right about the first part you should start a thread once the tactic is done.

closed! please start a thread once you have all the relative downloads/attachments! this is pointless!

and well done for creating a tactic that makes Barca win all the time, must be really difficult :)

View attachment 189399

This is second year Arsenal save.First year i use another tactic I dont get so good results.I change with this.But i still continue work on it...That year i get FA cup C cup and League cup.

Last edited:
Had to laugh at the pass completion list. Top - "Victor Valdez 92%"

I didnt even know Keepers counted!

Good amount of goals your getting though mate

that is one **** of an Arsenal team you have there in 2012 mate.....

all together minimum you spent is around £171m in 2 seasons on new players (thats just what is on your 1st team and subs bench) do Arsenal even get that much cash to throw around?

Pretty good team. Try starting with Newcastle or something and see what happens next..

Winning with barca and arsenal isn't very hard mate, try your tactic with other teams then see if its still as good

all together minimum you spent is around £171m in 2 seasons on new players (thats just what is on your 1st team and subs bench) do Arsenal even get that much cash to throw around?

Most I've ever got to spend over seasons was just under £60 million. 1st season in charge £40 mill, then just under £20 mill in 2nd. Even though I made the world class manager status. Wish they realised I wasn't like Wenger. I like to spend money lol

They get 50-60mil first season depending on which update you use with not a great deal of room over the wages, second season you get a little less than that usually around 40-50 unless you win champs league + prem.

that is what I was thinking :) Chiellini is about £36m by himself normally, Pastore and Hamsik are close on £25m each, Hazard is £16m 1st season, Hulk is minimum £20 odd as well add Sanchez and Rossi at around £16m each as well that is a lot of cash as well as wages :)

Well cashwise It is possible. Lets assume he won both the CL. and the Prem. in his first season, with getting 60M at the beginning of the first season and about 50-60 the second. He said he sold Fabregas for 60M to Madrid. Which adds up to 170-180M. So it is possible. It's unlikely but nevertheless, possible.

As for the tactic: Try it with some weaker teams :)

if hes using lfc marshalls update arsenal get more money, i started one last night and they are better off than normal. you can make a bit of cash selling arsenal players too, and if he got 60 mil for fabregas, it maybe possible. transfers history screenie please? :)

If i was you mate i would hurry up and put your tactic out or they will be guessing how much money you have in your own bank account!!

one thing you new/newish members have to understand is that the members who have been here for a while know certain things :) Dunc hit the nail on the head with his comment in another thread (trying to find it to post here)

No one has slagged you off, and it's not due to jealousy, but rather we get allot of people posting threads about tactics/players where they just cheat. This is why there is always a air of scepticism regarding new tactics, especially when you have a player who's scoring at a two goals a game ratio and you're using a 'created' team. Fair enough if your tactic is working well, but if you are uploading something, be prepared for sceptical members, as well as members who will slag your tactic off if they lose one game, it's just how it is these days, due to the amount of **** we see in some threads.

Don't be offended if people ask for more screenshots, if you haven't cheated, you don't have anything to worry about by posting them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.