Coming to the end of my 2016/2017 season...Need help on buying players

ziggy0087

Reaction score
Hi guys, started with liverpool and have consistantly won all trophies up to my current season. Im getting worried having gone to far into the game, that all the greats such as Ronaldo, Messi, Aguero, Hulk, Chiellini, Thiago Silva, and many many more who have played for my club are getting beyond it in terms of age. Does anyone know of any young or decent players that i should buy? I am looking for an exceptional midfielder preferably CM as Pastore is getting old and looking for back up. Some guys told me Hamsik but i already had him and is now past his best.

I have been regularly scouting young players and currently have young players such as Niang, Carlos Fierro, Varane, Neskcovic, Lamela, Joel Valencia, Coutinho, Lucas Moura, Mario Gotze, Iker Munian, kyle walker and Son Heung Min playing in my squad. Most of these guys are in my first team and the oldest of these is 24. There is plently of time but i am ensuring i have a decent squad in 5 years/season's time.

Anyone who has got this far in the game, your views would be helpful in terms of future talent. If you would like tips on youth players that you can sign or train to develop, give me a shout.

Annas Achahbar (something like that, from Feyenoord), not regen, but very worth signing, 2 times Europes top scorer, plays good as a poacher