sara1988uk

Reaction score
Second season as spurs..came 3rd in my first season and now really struggling..

heres my team at the minute..
who do i buy? and who shall i sell?

I'd sell Huddlestone, Lennon and Evra and then bring in Radosevic from Hadjuk as a DM prospect, Douglas Costa to replace Lennon as AMR, Fierro as a decent Striker prospect and then promote Shaw to first team LB or play Vertoghen there.

wellington nem, if he hasnt been snapped up. why you still have adebayor i do not know, he has high wages and is not even that good considering you have a similair player aka demba ba.

Maybe a right back (Corchia) as walker looks to be struggling and another Winger (Wellington Nem?). Also I'm surprised your not playing Ayew more, he was one of my better players at Liverpool in the second season...are you using a specific formation?

ive started to use a 4-2-3-1 formation with bale preffered on the left and lennon on the right.. playing ayew atm while bales injured but not really performing for me yet..
will probably be sellin ade as he doesnt really perform..any decent strikers? thinking of getting ademilson?

Yeah ademilson is good, natural goal scorer! I play 4 at the back (corchia, Coates, papadopolous, alaba), a DM (lucas), ayew as a box to box next to maher as playmaker, then sterling and oxlade as inside forwards with lewandowski as deep lying forward, have won the league twice and champions league second season...
I got Paul pogba and rafinha on frees at the end of the second season so keep an eye out!:)