Coming up with weird songs for players?

Reaction score
Hi all- i dont know if anyone can relate to doing this, but somehow- when i play fm and one of my favourite players scores, i come up with a song for them.

For example, to the tune of hakuna matata (from the lion king) I came up with a chant for Khouma Babacar:

'A-Khouma Babacar, what a wonderful player
A-Khouma Babacar, ain't no passing player
He'll have a shot, that's cause he can score goals,
He's our scoring-free, philosophy,
A-Khouma Babacar.'

Don't know why it came to me. Also to Manchester United's chant of 'nic-nack paddywhack give the dog a bone,
why don't city f**k off home', I've come up with a song for Javier Hernandez (who by the way, tweeted me the other night!)

'Hernandez is, the greatest player,
in world football history,
he comes from the country of mexico,
he's got pace just watch him go.'

No idea why these songs come to me and wondered if anyone else has done a similar thing?

I have/had it sometime with Eyon Enoh from Ajax.....

Enoh sunshine when he's gone.......

Don't know why but it came sometime in my head.

Hi all- i dont know if anyone can relate to doing this, but somehow- when i play fm and one of my favourite players scores, i come up with a song for them.

For example, to the tune of hakuna matata (from the lion king) I came up with a chant for Khouma Babacar:

'A-Khouma Babacar, what a wonderful player
A-Khouma Babacar, ain't no passing player
He'll have a shot, that's cause he can score goals,
He's our scoring-free, philosophy,
A-Khouma Babacar.'

Don't know why it came to me. Also to Manchester United's chant of 'nic-nack paddywhack give the dog a bone,
why don't city f**k off home', I've come up with a song for Javier Hernandez (who by the way, tweeted me the other night!)

'Hernandez is, the greatest player,
in world football history,
he comes from the country of mexico,
he's got pace just watch him go.'

No idea why these songs come to me and wondered if anyone else has done a similar thing?

What did you say what did he say?

okay you know the song: 'aint no sunshine when she's gone'? by bill withers?? it features in notting hill if uv ever seen that lol.
well benniewijs said: 'enoh sunshine when he's gone'. the joke being that eyon enoh is a midfielder for ajax.

the khouma babacar song is based on the themetune 'hakuna matata' from the lion king, brining back childhood memories! so
basically replacing the words 'hakuna matata', with 'a-khouma babacar'.

The hernandez song is based on, i think originally the childrens song- 'nic nac paddywhack, give the dog a bone', which was then later used by manchester united supporters.

thats a brilliant one!
g.gif

Yea I assumed you'd get that lol. My bad yeah the tweet.

no worries.

yeah basically i noticed he was online doing a lot of tweets for fans and stuff, and i reckoned that if he followed me on twitter,
id get a few more followers for my page (which is the account for my football league blog called 'the score') and that would get me more publicity etc.

So I said like- hi javier- big fan of yours, hope u get some starts next season + united win the title. any chance of a follow?

and he said- 'hi gabriel, how are you, thanks for the support'

and i tweeted: 'im fine, this is the page for my football blog- im tipping united to win the title next season.'

'im glad'

at that point i got a bit carried away and put: 'look on the brightside, at least you've got Kompany at the top of the table.'
(obviously, vincent kompany the guy who scored that header against united which meant the title was probs going to city)
i should have made a silva lining joke.

he was a bit quieter after that.

at that point i got a bit carried away and put: 'look on the brightside, at least you've got Kompany at the top of the table.'
(obviously, vincent kompany the guy who scored that header against united which meant the title was probs going to city)
i should have made a silva lining joke.

ha! love it!