Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars

Yeh I think I might buy it just for a game to play as I have played all my games (the ones I like anyway) to the death and a new game would be good.

Well I just tried it and I like it, I've never been a fan of C&C but this is pretty **** good. In the demo everything was happening fast which made the game fun trying to keep up with the AI. I'm going to pre-order this for sure.

I still can't beat the AI on medium. There's no option to disable the Superweapons in skirmish mode so they always completely wipe me out with them. :(

Ewww I hate superweapons. Surely there must be a way to get rid on skirmish??

Nop there isn't. Hopefully they will bring a patch out soon that lets you.

There's also no random map generator so you only have a few maps to play. :(

Demo was supposed to of been released last night on the marketplace but it's delayed for some reason. It will probably be out later on today or tomorrow.

*edit - The demo is being added to each region's marketplace now, should be available soon.

Last edited:
Yup the demo is available now. I'm downloading it 25% complete at the moment (soooo slow :().

Still downloading torrents so I'll get it later. Will you let me know if the demo has XBOX Live enabled as well when you're finished please because I can't find anything on that topic.

Well the description of the download says
Command entire armies & unleash epic warfare! Hone your skills & destroy friends; complete with Xbox Live Vision support!

But I'm guessing that's about the full game rather than what's on the demo.

Apparently it's supposed to have the same features as the PC demo; a few campaign missions and a skirmish map.

Right after playing the boot camp and one of the campaign missions I would say the controls are pretty decent and will only get easier to use the more I play. :thup:

You can also play online and I just remembered why I hate playing RTS games online...cos I'm rubbish and other ppl are way too good :mad: I played one game against some 'geek' who gave me the finger on the cam after the game lol

Last edited:
Just been through the 'Boot Camp' and the controls feel good so I'll buy it, will play some games online when I'm not so tired tomorrow.

Finally got it working on my computer due to Nero InCD. Its awesome. Only played the first two missions on GDI but im loving it.