MFCfooty11

Reaction score
In this thread, feel free to post any stories about transfers that the computer always seems to do.

I'm interested to see which team always seems to buy the same player.

For example, in my saves, within the first season, Man Utd always seem to end up with Jan Vertonghen.

Interesting! For me, Chelsea always seem to end up with Jose Luis Gaya as left back, and Liverpool always purchase Aleksander Dragovic in central defense.

I guess it's not much different than me always ending up with Eder Alvarez Balanta, Lucas Romero, and Memphis Depay. :D

well for me chelsea likes to get Cuadrado and Khedira while man utd go for verthogen

real madrid like to get william carvalho

Man Utd always sign Vertonghen for me as well and Milner always signs for Liverpool

Interesting! For me, Chelsea always seem to end up with Jose Luis Gaya as left back, and Liverpool always purchase Aleksander Dragovic in central defense.

I guess it's not much different than me always ending up with Eder Alvarez Balanta, Lucas Romero, and Memphis Depay. :D

Chelsea and Gaya is one that I notice a lot too. I've also seen Wesley Sneijder end up at Man Utd a lot too.

Man Utd always sign Vertonghen
Chelsea always sign Gaya
When you play in England, Sneijder ends in United, If you are playing in Italy, then he goes to Juventus.
Dragovic signs with Liverpool
Max Kruse goes to Real Madrid.
Sisto goes to Villareal.
Bonucci signs with Chelsea.
Phil Jones often goes to Spurs.

Pretty much the same.

Chelsea always sign Gaya and Bonucci.
Man Utd get Vertonghen and Sneijder.
Arsenal often sign Candreva (though not always)
Tottenham emulate my saves from CM 01/02 and splash the cash on trash (£20m on McArthur and £10m on Okore.... settle down Pochettino)

Yet to have a save where marco Verratti doesn't join Arsenal, and that includes my arsenal save (H)

Carlos Vela- Manchester City
Ricardo Rodriguez- Manchester City
Vertonghen- Manchester United
Sami Khedira- Arsenal

In my save

Andriy Yarmolenko to Arsenal
Glen Johnson to Tottenham
Jose Enrique to Newcastle
Marco Veratti to Arsenal