Companion games - 1 season each.

• Thread starter Thread starter maltefb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 3K
Ok, can't get rid of the loanees, so first season should be ******* easy with the youth and Bjorn Helge Riise playing :L

Linvoy Primus for boss? :P

Some Screenshots: (Sorry for sizing)

2012-03-05_00003.jpg

2012-03-05_00004.jpg

2012-03-05_00005.jpg

2012-03-05_00006.jpg

2012-03-05_00007.jpg

2012-03-05_00008.jpg

BTW, the history is hardcoded, can't remove it :/

Pretty good work Danny i like it. Don't worry about History it doesn't play a massive factor in it. Alot easier than creating a new club :P

I vote for Linvoy Primus.
Sad about the history, but lets give it a go

Starting now :) - Will do monthly updates, a la mine(Bangor or Bust)/Seano's stories.

Great, cant wait for it to begin. I will try to do it the same way.
Lets make it to the Champions League Final as soon as possible!

Starting now :) - Will do monthly updates, a la mine(Bangor or Bust)/Seano's stories.

I'll be doing the same. Probably return to the layout of my previous story and maybe go into a little detail but nothing extravagant.

Alright, couple of the gen'd players are half decent, including one (Dave Noon) Who is apparently League 2 standard.

Trying to get a couple of loans, and possibly Akpa-Akpro on a £30k deal.

Sounds good mate, getting any free agents in?

Doing a bit of scouting, got rejected for a trial day (Same ****, Different Directors :P)

Might have a gander at the England trial day, always gives a few decent players.

Sounds fantastic, what are your thoughts on tactic and can we get a look into pre-season if you are that far?

Are we going to open up a new thread for (y)our first update?

Good loan signings there, and a rugby player playing up front!

How is the game going mate? :)

Just started the main season. Lost to reserves :'(, then won 1, drew 1 and lost 1 (to Walsall) in Pre season.

Lost 1st game 2-0 (typical FM, John-Lewis sent off, 2 SOT's and a dodgy pen), but won 2nd game 3-2.

Back