Comparing the statistics of two created strikers

I've been trying to create the perfect goal-scorer too. But even with a CA-200, it's pretty hard to top the well-distributed stats of Cristiano Ronaldo that the devs put on default, and their CA/PA is only 191/194. Graphic-Chart comparison always show Cristiano with a slightly better overall in attributes. If my player is his equal in in Attacking and Speed, Cristiano is better in Aerial and Mental. And if I emphasize on Aerial and Mental, I lose to him in Attacking and Speed, and so on. And Cristiano has none of his attributes set to 1. I say, just clone Cristiano and reset his PA to 200....lol

Ugh, I've been trying to improve the player. But the positional rating by geniescout onlly gives him to be 79%! :(

1-10.jpg

If I remove one foot (i.e. just make him one-footed), I get a 89.31%.
2-8.jpg

Is there any other way to make him a better striker? Is one-footed ness so bad? sigh...

I think his age might have something to do with it. Somebody once said the game auto-adjusts the stats depending on certain factors, and age is one of them. 14 years is probably deemed too young to have those attributes. You'll probably see those grades slip down again after a couple of weeks.

I think his age might have something to do with it. Somebody once said the game auto-adjusts the stats depending on certain factors, and age is one of them. 14 years is probably deemed too young to have those attributes. You'll probably see those grades slip down again after a couple of weeks.

Change the age of the striker to the age that they peak, that might have something to do with it. Well said.

Ah, I changed the age from 15 to 27, but there was no difference. :/ Sigh...

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

Ok, this is the latest "top Goalscorer" that I could make. If I wanted to improve any of his stats further, I would have to decrease one of his feet stats to either 15 from 20 (or anything in between).

1-11.jpg

That's the question.
This guy has 20 right foot 20 left foot.

I could make him have 15 right foot 20 left foot, and have another two stats at 18. Which would be better? If I set him to 10 on one of the feet, the difference is even more pronounced.

I also obsessed with a perfect striker, so I might be able to help you on this.

First of all, put Determination, Flair and Natural Fitness to 20. It does not affect other attributes, trust me.
Aggression : don't put it too high, 14 / 15 would be good. It does not affect other attributes too.

The other attributes will affect each other, for example, increasing the finishing will result in decreasing other attributes, or take more CA.

My idea of a perfect striker is to compare him with the world's best.
Obviously, looking at C.Ronaldo stats and Messi stats, or even Torres', we would see that 20 weaker foot is not needed. 14 to 15 will be enough.
Next, a 1 Corners, Free Kick, Long throws, tackling, marking, penalty taking, influence are correct, I think.
But don't put 1 in crossing, sometimes, your striker are drifted out wide by defenders, and he needs to cross then.

Next, while one could argue that a striker needs pass, however, a 18 pass may not necessary. Comparing with world's best striker, a 14 to 15 would be enough. However, a 14 in finishing does not make him a perfect striker, hence you may need to distribute your CA points accordingly.

Some suggestions :
Don't underestimate the importance of bravery, positioning, work rate, team work, balance and stamina.
Bravery helps your striker to win the challenges given by defenders; also more diving headers.
Positioning : help him position himself. This is important when he places himself to receive a pass or trying to winning the headers.
Work rate : with low work rate, he will be a slacker. No good at all.
Team work : he may be a world class individually, however football is a team game.
Balance : helps him to stand still against challenges laid by the defenders.
Stamina : well, you know...

Edit : this is my striker, now CA 190 PA 200.
Scoring 52 goals from 42 apps last season, with avg rating 8.39.

Last edited: