BigPole

Reaction score
I have small problem with updating teams in competition. I've updated 1st and 2nd division, added previous league positions etc, but when I open fm, I can't match edited league. I see only a yellow triangle looks like a warning. Any ideas?

When you hover over the triangle, it should give you a short description of the problem. What does it say?

I think it is a javascript error, try on another browser.

it is written that there isn't enough teams in league. But when i fixed it the game crashed when I was trying to start a new game.

you do not have enough teams in the league. what country?

I know, like I said i fixed that and there is no 'warning' but I got crash when I tried to start a new game. I edited Austria and Poland (playable leagues 1st and 2nd division)

I know, like I said i fixed that and there is no 'warning' but I got crash when I tried to start a new game. I edited Austria and Poland (playable leagues 1st and 2nd division)
When you added more teams to the leagues, did you have to remove teams from a different league. Even though you may have fixed the initial problem it may have created another.

I did this. At first I cleared whole team window and add 'updated' teams. Then I did the same thing on 2nd division. Next, I edited previous positions and divisions. Is it right ? If you could, you can put your 'way' to edit a competition right here.

maybe because some of the teams from the first division play in euro cups...