VictorWanyama

Reaction score
I've been managing Ajax in the Eredivisie for about ten seasons now, managing to win the Champions League on a number of occasions and making Ajax the most reputable club in the game.

However, when it comes to awards such as the Ballon d'Or and World Team of the Year, my players constantly get overlooked despite playing sensationally in both Europe and the league.

I think this is because the reputation of the Eredivisie is too low (3 and a half stars) so I was wondering how to increase it? I originally thought it would increase in reputation as Ajax increased but it's not budging.

It may depend on the other teams in the league, and if you had done all of this with a poorer team then, the reputation in the league would be higher because of a lower rated team doing well.

On my Dinamo Zagreb save last year i only won the UEFA CUP once, got to a few quarter finals of CL (i mostly used homegrown players, so it was hard) and i kept going up and up and i noticed my league getting tougher, so just give it time. Keep going at it in Europe.