Kris

Reaction score
Submit and discuss your final results for the Monthly Challenge in here. I will create another thread for Final Results when the time comes.

Last edited:
Do i get a prize being first :p won the league with 3 games to spare herer is my screenshot of league.

Vagner Love on course for top goalscorer and best player and in europe have tough group but quietly confiedent of qualifying and still in russian cup :)

finsihed the league in 2nd place, had a bad run of results towards the end of the season. Zenit won the league by 7 points. here are a few screen shots of my final league stats:

moszkva_uefa_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

moszkva_bajnosag_2008_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

moszkva_csapat_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

moszkva_summary_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

I won the League and the Uefa cup.:):) In cup final I lost against Szpartak or Lokomotiv Moscow.

kisjoska, u can open ur images to see what you have done!!

OK here we go i won the league top goal scorer least goals and maybe some other uim not sure i won the super cup the russian cup and the uefa cup

CSKA Russian League Winners

League : Won
Super Cup : Won
Russian Cup : Semi Final
UEFA Cup: Finalists

Average squad age of 23 not bad eh ? :)

( The discipline records for 08/09 have gone :( Although i dont think we would have had the best discipline record anyway )

Russian Player Of The Year : Dimitry Torbinsky - Loco Moscow
GK Of The Year : Igor Ainfeev - CSKA

Last edited:
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
so far so good...won league (76 pts), top goalscorer (v.love), most assists (zhirkov), highest avg. player (v.love), player of the year (zhirkov), best foreigner (v.love), goalkeeper of year (akinfeev), best signing (s.iversen)

euro league and russian cup ongoing...

screenhunter04jul032229.gif

finally i have finished :). Was a great season in which i went unbeaten. The only annoying thing was going into the next season to finish my euro campain and the cup.

Was a pretty enjoyable challenge :)

remember you have untill sunday to get your results in

finally just finished this game been distracted with other games won the russian cup and the russian super cup, lost in Uefa cup against Milan in quarters, so thats me done doubt i can win as goochy seems to have everything possible on his game

Right here we go. Wn the league but South fooking China beat me in two cup finals.

Hopefully the others can get me some points

Won the league and league cup but lost semi on pens in other cup got most of indidual awards

I don't think i am retaining my crown :(

REALLY hope I can win this. My new signing is my top goalscorer...any extra points for making a signing and that player is your best player? lol...

lmao you just need to know people in the right places i guess (H)

Finished enjoyable challenge although the players names made my eyes hurt at times
i think thats it all 8-|

Last edited: