compiling 6/7 stars coaches list

YounG

Reaction score
ive tried to make a filter but there are too much possible combinations and seems no1 else have made it yet (google said that!), probably for the same reason as i dropped this idea. so i think the best we can do now is simply spare our foundations. so im going to start this list and you guys simply write any good (6/7 stars i mean) coaches you have found and i will fill the list time from time

6 stars coaches

Strength/Aerobic - Tony Colbert, Giovanni Petralia, Andrew Renshaw, Stefano Rapetti

Goalkeeping -
Kevin Hitchcock, Joel Bats

Tactics -
Franco Baldini, Brian Horton

Ball Control -
Daniele Baldini

Defending -
Inaki Bergara

Attacking -

Shooting -
Ricardo Moniz

Set Pieces -
Ricardo Moniz

7 stars coaches

Strength/
Aerobic - Valter Di Salvo, Manuel Delgado Meco

Goalkeeping - Eric Steele, Ze Mario

Tactics -
Pat Rice, Valdir de Moraes

Ball Control -
Valdir de Moraes

Defending -

Attacking -
Peter Farrel

Shooting -

Set Pieces -

Last edited:
the problem is that the coachess that are 7 stars and not unreal targets (for example, Ferguson as attcking coach is imposible to get), are the 90% regens.

my point is to compile as much as possible realistic targets

ricardo moniz, 6-star for setpiece/shooting

francesco chinnici(sp?), 6-star for shooting/ball ctrl

francesco chinnici(sp?), 6-star for shooting/ball ctrl

thanx for your support. i have signed Francesco Chinnici but he only gives 5 stars for ball control, attacking, set pieces and shooting :O

7*

Fitness - Valter Di Salvo (Real Madrid) Will sign for 20k a week, only as 1st Team Coach though.

GK - Eric Steele (Man Utd)

Along with Moniz obviously for set-pieces.

6*

Fitness - Tony Colbert (Arsenal) and Giovanni Petralia (Udinese)

GK - Joel Bats (Lyon)

Tactics - Brian Horton (Hull *** Man - Will sign as a coach)

Ball Control - Daniele Baldini (Roma)

Ze Mario 7* GK coach
Alexandre Irineu 6* Coach for Strength/Aerobic
Valdir de Moraes gives 7* rating for Tactics/Ball Control
Andre Vilas Boas gives 6* rating for Attacking ( I think)

Pat Rice 7* Tactics

Isn't there a shortlist for all the 7 star coaches? I really don't get the point of this thread.

I think he might be referring to the sticky on 7-star coaches, but that's very fragmented. It's a good idea that you try to to consolidate the findings ;).

Anyway, I think some of the coaches may work well on some games, but not for others. Eg, Bergara on my game has such **** stats I seriously do not think he will be a 6-star Def coach.

Didn't get you there mate. Are you saying your searching for staff and you aint getting any results?

Didn't get you there mate. Are you saying your searching for staff and you aint getting any results?

then you mean that someone has made a filter for 7 stars coaches? again i have to ask you for a link plz

anyone else have some quality coaches to share?

Oleg Luzhnyi - Assistant Manager.
Rui Caçador - Coach.
Christophe Lollichon - Coach/Goalkeeping Coach.
Pako Ayestarán - Fitness Coach/Coach.
Gianpiero Ventrone - Coach.

Just a few I use, don't know what ratings (6* / 7*) but they are quality coaches for me!

Peter Farrel 7* attacking and tactics coach got him for wolves in first season