complete a season?

iJAMIE

Reaction score
i am jw how long you would say on average it takes you to complete a season? (hours?)
because i think im incredibly slow :p

well how long does it take you to complete a season?

couple of days i just have it running all the time while on msn, facebook and stuff :p

erm about 2 years takeaway 23 months

well it takes me a couple of days, but when im full flowing on it takes like 7 hours lol

but i hardly do that anymore usually on fifa or gta;)

It all depends on the spec of your machine, the amount of leagues and in my case the amount of players you load up.

I have a high end PC, very capable and recently I started a brand new game with 30 odd leagues in 17 odd countries, huge database and i loaded all the players from about 30 odd countries.

My season would take me a solid 36 odd hours.

Started again, did not load all these players, played with a huge database and about 23 leagues, my season now takes about 8 hours.

Depends on all those factors I reckon.

iv got both soo nerrrr :D
but live is better on xbox more of my friends have it ;)

Takes me about 8 hours if im flowing and up for it. Much slower than previous fm's.

depends if i have the full day from morning to night. takes 6 hours :D although wen it gets to the transfer windows it does slow me down a lot especially when the bigger clubs try and take my good players:S

about a week, not sure how many hours, the count on fm is not real for me as I sometimes leave it on when I sleep or out the house

solid 50 hours with national research for players, negotiating signings, and managing reserves and U18 sometimes..

Its taking me about 12 hours of actual playing time at present due to having to search for bargains/frees