met

Reaction score
First of all sorry for english and i would love to correct my mistakes if you say them.I will try to guide you to get your name in Fiorentina history and I will put some stats from my last game in FM2012

Fiorentina's History

View attachment 198317View attachment 198315View attachment 198316

Fiorentina is an average Italian Seria A team. Media prediction for them is 5. They have an excelent youth facilities and good training facilities. Their stadium Artemio Franchi's capacity is 47000 though they dont have enough fans to fill it. Its fierce rivals are Juventus and Pisa but they have lots of rivals like Bayern Munich and Olympique Lyon etc. They have a nice history like Eurepean Cup in 1961 and 2 times Seria A winners and 6 times Italian Cup winners and a legend Gabriel Omar BATISTUTA.

Fiorentina is a good team for people who like to play with potential stars and with right guidence you can easilly win competitions. I will put some stats from my last game in FM2012 Demo to help you to get more information.

Players

Goalkeepers :

Sadly they sold Sebastian Frey but they still have quality goalkeepers.

Artur Boruc is the best one. He really has a lot ability but he is 32 years old.

Neto is the first potential star of your team. You can easilly sell him around 3-4million at the start but if you dont he can be your first team gk in next 7-8 years.

They have one more gk from loan but you really dont need him he is just not better then your reserve team gks and he doesnt look like he has potential.

Defenders:

Alessandro Gamberini is really a very good central defender at the age of 30 and he is captain of Fiorentina. He plays best as a stoper and i played him like though his stats were impressive. 15 match 8 goals and 3 assists and a huge 7.72 rating

Felipe is your next good defender with the age of 26. He is not as impressive as Gamberini but he is good. I sold him for 1.2m(co-own) to Parma though he didnt play gud there happily

Cesar Natali
and Per Kroldrup are both old(31-32) and a bit above average central defenders. I sold them both but keeping Cesar would be smarter because he is a bit better then Per and fans like him.

Michele Camporese
is the next young star of the team. At the start of the game Inter and AC Milan really want to buy or co-own him though they give 2.5-3 millions for him. He is touted as next Franco Baresi and really is a star. I played him in all of my games 90 mins and he has an average of 7.06 thats very nice for a 18 year old kid in Seria A.

Matija Nastatic
from Fiorentina U20 has a lot potential bot not that much gud stats so sending him on loan would be a good choice.

Mattia Cassani is on loan from Palermo and Fiorentina has an agreement to buy him for 4.7 millions while on loan. As he is a well known player i dont want to talk about him too much. He played 12 matches with 7.12 average but he has a huge wage(44.5k per week) so u could just send him back for some budget.

Romulo
is a new player in Fiorentina and can play everywhere in right part of the pitch but his best place is DR. He is 24 and some nice stats. Dont really has that much potential but was a gud sub in my game. 6 games 1 assist and 7.06 rating.

Lorenzo De Silvestri is an another potential? star. He is just like as the last two games of FM. Really good if u play him has lots of potential and good ratings for 19 years.Because i kept Mattia and Romulo i sent him to Valencia on loan for 0 wages and 500k of course without future fee lol:) he played 9 games in there and get 6.37 average and 3 assists

The left part of the defence is not gud as the right again. The only player you have is Manuel Pasqual.He has some gud stats. He is 29 but not that much impressive.

Vargas was a left defender 2 years ago and really trained eassily. He was awesome. He really has gud stats and played for 16 matches with 7.40 and five goals 4 assists

Defensive Midfielders:

Daniel Cofi Agyei is exactly the same he was in fm11 and has gud stats for his age. He has a lot potential. I sent him on loan to Serie B Reggina. He was good there and played in 18 matches 2 goals and 2 assists with 6.98. U can get like 200k for loan price too but exprience he gains is much more than that.

Gustavo Campanharo is a new Fiorentina player on loan. He has a lots of potential and a future fee of 2.5m.

As both of them are youngsters and dont have the quality to play for a Seria A challanger team i trained Valon Behrami as DM. He already has some gud stats for defence and it was easy to train him as a DM too. He played in 13 games.Average of 7.38 rating wit 2 goals and 1 MoM.

Middlefielders:

Ricardo Montolivo is one of the best players in your team and really does gud in attack part of the game. He is not as gud in defence but easilly the best choice for MC. He played 17 matches with 7.18 rating, 3 goals and 6 assists.

Houssine Kharja co-owned by Genoa is a good MC too. Although not gud as Montolivo he is good too. He has some nice stats for both attack and defence and can play as an DM or AMC

Andrea Lazzari is an another co-owned player for MC. He is a bit better than Kharja but still not as good as Ricardo. He can play in AML and AMC too.

Gianni Munari is an another MC but not co-owned at last lol:) I think he is better than both Kharja and Lazzari but because of financial crisis i sold him to Sporting for 2.5m. Sadly he played gud in Sporting but too late.

Nikola Gulan.Really not know why he is in Fiorentina and where he plays DL ML DM MC He is not good at all and not has potential. Really he has nothing but just a contract ending at the end of the season.Though if you try too hard you can sell him for 100-300k in the beginning of the game though too much for him

Attacking Middlefield Right :

Marco Marchionni is a well known player from Juventus but he is really not that much good in Fiorentina with the age of 31 he really can only be a gud sub but nothing more.

Alessio Cerci
is your best AMR and he is playing gud as an inside forward. He is a lot better than last fm but still not that much impressive

Attacking Middlefield Left :

Adam Ljajic is an another potential star for AML and AMC. He is just 19 and have really good stats and a lot of potential.

Ryder Matos from Fiorentina U20 is another potential star. He is just 18 and he is a fast winger. He has too much potential too. Inter and some other teams try to co-own him and give like 2-2.5m though i am not sure if it is a good bussines or not

Sending one of these two on loan might be good and can get u like 500-750k

Forwards:

Alberto Gilardino is not as gud as the last fm but he is still very gud but very capable of picking injuries. Still the best forward in the team.

Stevan Jovetic
is already a star and has lots of potential too. He can play as an AML or AMC too. He really is the best player in Fiorentina and dont have an injury as the last time lol:) He plays as a trequrista or a poacher and really gains lots of stats with the right training and easilly becomes a star in Seria A.

Santiago Silva is an another new player in Fiorentina and really good in air. Sadly he is not gud in somethingelse and with the age of 30 he is just a very gud sub.

Khouma Babacar is the last wellknown potential stars. He is as good as the last fm but i think he has a bit less potential but still can become a star forward.

Fiorentina has some other players with potentials too. Like Federico Carraro or Seculin and some more but they or already on loan so really dont know too much about them and nothing to do in Demo.

Financials

Finances are secure in Fiorentina but you are starting with a 0 transfer budget and -10k wage budget so you really have to sell some players to get some new ones. But if you do well in competitions they award you with 10-14m transfer budget before you get in January. How kind they are :)

Transfer Market:

View attachment 198319

Outs :

As u dont have any money first of all you should send players on loan and surely sell some. Because there are too much players on MC and DC positions you can sell and send some of them to get some wage budget and transfer budget. Sending back some players on loan in Fiorentina can make your wage budget a lot better.

Ins:

Because you dont have transfer budget getting players on loan wud be a lot better. Best loan targets for Fiorentina are:

Zakaria Labyad AMRC they dont want any money too send him on loan and put a huge future fee coz his contract is ending in 2012 so u can get him eassily without money while he is on loan.

Deulofeu from Barcelona wud be a good sub for AMR and AML and they dont want any money but just the wages too.

Thiago
again from Barcelona is really a good player and they just want half of the budget to loan him. Really a bargain

Felipe Anderson from Santos is a gud MC and has a release clause of 6m if u like him. They just want wages in full to loan him too. But be carefull coz u r just alowed to sign 2 players who are non-eu in a year

Federico Machedo from Man UTD is really a gud striker and on loan list just for wages.

Gina Clara
is a striker and can be loaned for 45k and can be gud option too but again non-eu.

And of course some bargains:

Mamadou Diarra
is the only quality player i found as a free agent and a good player. Though he wants too much wages and physically too bad but still worth it. If you find some more free agents for Fiorentina that would help too.

Tshabalala is a bargain for fee of 375k and playing really good. I bought him and i think he should be ur first target too. I trained him as a AMR inside forward and he played really gud. 18 Apps 4 goals and 7 assists and a MoM with 7.21 rating. Because he is good at set-pieces (corners and freekicks) he is a solution to for them too. Fiorentina really dont have any players in set-pieces. The only bad thing about him is his stamina i think because he is always getting a lot tired in matches.

Adam Vass from Brescia is an another good player and can be bought for 850-950k. He plays as a DM and as a MC and he as really impressive stats for age 22 but really dont have that much potential but still a bargain.

Michael Owen can be bought for 1-1.3m and plays really gud. Though i wud just buy his name too.He played 16 matches(not get injured surprised :) ) and scored 7 goals and 2 assists with a average of 6.97.

View attachment 198318

You really can add a lot more but i do bought them and my Seria A stats were just impressive. 16 matches 13 won and 3 lost and in the first place with 8 points with the second.

Thank you for reading and hope i helped you and take your attention to Fiorentina. Sorry for the mistakes though i am just an amateur. :):):)

Last edited:
Nce guide !

Your English looks fine to me :)

Nce guide !

Your English looks fine to me :)

Thanks for both :) anyway i am sure there r some mistakes :)

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

That's average?

Anyway, very nice and detailed guide. Well done.

Average in real life though last 10 season only two uefa qualification and got his last cup in 2001 but really not that much hard in fm :)

i thought this was a good guide and your english is fine, but i think it would make it easier to read if you added some sub headings and maybe put the players names in bold just so they stand out:)

Nice guide, But you are using "r" instead of "are" and "u" instead of "you"

lol first i did names in bold but coz i wrote it in web it failed and was too hard to delete all codes for smileis and bolds :)

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

will correct them thanks for ur advice

And again ur instead your :p Nice guide, maybe you could upload some screenshots to make it look better ?

Last edited:
media prediction 5th mmmh not even in our wildest dreams I'm afraid...

good guide!

i thought this was a good guide and your english is fine, but i think it would make it easier to read if you added some sub headings and maybe put the players names in bold just so they stand out:)

Now it seemed a lot better to me :)

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

media prediction 5th mmmh not even in our wildest dreams I'm afraid...

good guide!

Really have a nice squad in fm but youngsters doesnt play that much good in real life lol..

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

nice guide met your english seems fine mate!

thanks craig

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

tried to correct and really a lot better thanks..

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Fail XD. I'll edit it now.

Just tried maybe next time it will be better :)

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

And again ur instead your :p Nice guide, maybe you could upload some screenshots to make it look better ?

will try that but really not good at it :)

Aways wonder what (and when or where...) SI researchers have seen in Babacar, Agyei and Matos to make them the wonderkids they are in FM...

and De Silvestri is one of the best young fullbacks in the game, while has been consistently DREADFUL irl and is unsurprisingly a back up for Fiorentina

oh well I guess it's better this way ;)

Seemed a lot better thanks for your advices..

One of the best guides and nice to see someone doing a Serie A team id love to see more of them :) gona base my Napoli guide on this :)

Just found this, cheers mate. Supported Fiorentina for as long as I can remember along with United. FORZA LA VIOLA!