Complete Injustice!!

tazerbager69

Reaction score
i am managing newcastle, in the first season, i reacher the thrird round of the leauge cup and i had to play liverpool at home. the match was hotly contested and finished 3-3 i selected my penalty takers, then pressed continue and it processed and suddenly it was 4-3 apparently a goal came from no where from riera in the 116th minute.. i know this goal wasn't scored because i picked my penalty takers!! i wasnt too upset, because i expected to lose.. ut you can still understand my shock. anyway i was just wondering if anyone else had experienced this? and if its a problem FM has always had or simply one that has come with this awful new update?

it happend to me once i was united playing man city in the quarters of league cup and i lost 2-1 but then i give my team talk and pressed continue and it said i won on penalties :D

It has always had that problem, it's happened once or twice with me. Don't think there's anything that can be done about it unfortunately :(

I had this once lost on pens in the legue cup final but when I checked bak it said I won on pens. It worked out good for me.

Never heard of this before.. bad luck mate!

its a famous penalty shootout bug, been on older games too and not resolved

I think it was my 3rd season with newcastle and I was playing Man city in the FA cup final was 0 - 0 so it went to extra time and danny guthrie scored 2 goals the game finished and i even gave a team talk congratulating the team, when I got to my inbox it said i lost on penalties lol