Completed!! Alex Ferguson Glory Days (The Flat 4-4-2 & 4-2-2-2)::: by Artisan

I make a small correction to my first post.
The tactic is very effective in dominating the league quite easily I tried it with Roma in Serie A and I had no problems .... but in champions league you take too many blows .... I noticed also that if the team the opponent has 1 or more midfielders attacking the defense goes in the doll and takes on board significant, again great tactic but without a median pay in the long run .... I'll explain ... if you want to win the championship is great .. in europe .. but take too many blows .... in my opinion it takes a median to counter or midfielders .... but it is dedicated to those who would distort the tactic :)

have u ever thought of creating a tactic of man utd in 2008 when CR7 has been the main scorer of the team

Really solid tactic. Hopefully you can re-create it for FM15!

have u ever thought of creating a tactic of man utd in 2008 when CR7 has been the main scorer of the team

Yes that was actually my first objective. but that formation is an assymetric one and no one likes assymetric tactics I have been told

Yes that was actually my first objective. but that formation is an assymetric one and no one likes assymetric tactics I have been told
Some people like certain Asymmetric formations like a 4-2-3-1 (1 CM 1 DM)

Currently using this tactic in my first season with schalke..currently 2nd in May 4 points behind bayern..only lost 1 game all season but I get a **** of a lot of draws!!but all in all a great tactic set