Completed!! Alex Ferguson Glory Days (The Flat 4-4-2 & 4-2-2-2)::: by Artisan

Changing tactics during the match or are you using the same throughout the game?
I change tactics based on the match. I only change at 70th minute. I switch to Gung-ho if I am loosing and Cautious if I want to hold a lead. But you can use as you wish. I used Gung-ho for the whole game against Yeovil. So it is really up to you

Hey, looks solid game even without full fluid, but default set pieces?

Hey, looks solid game even without full fluid, but default set pieces?

I left set pieces generally as default because I don't want the tactic to too reliant on them. I only changed the set pieces for the Gung-ho to prevent counter attacks. Feel free to change the set piece tactics as much as you want

I left set pieces generally as default because I don't want the tactic to too reliant on them. I only changed the set pieces for the Gung-ho to prevent counter attacks. Feel free to change the set piece tactics as much as you want

Im not good with it, which advice use for 14.3.1? JASSAR? I found last there for 14.3, is it works properly on 14.3.1?

Im not good with it, which advice use for 14.3.1? JASSAR? I found last there for 14.3, is it works properly on 14.3.1?

The default tactics work quite well. I dont think I conceded any and I scored quite a few.

But if you want to change you can use Jassar or Nezza corner tactics they both work well

The default tactics work quite well. I dont think I conceded any and I scored quite a few.

But if you want to change you can use Jassar or Nezza corner tactics they both work well

What about individual training?

Looking forward to trying the 4222

The 4-2-2-2 is a Gung-ho tactic and I would not advice using it for an entire game. I created it for situations where you need to get a goal. I only tried that once against West Ham just to get a heat map image. But I guess you can give it a go.

What about individual training?
I do this regardless of what tactic I use

GK = Sweeper Keeper
DR/DL = Complete Wing Back
DC = Central Defender
DM = Defensive midfielder
CM = Box to Box
AML/AMR = Inside Forward/Winger
AMC = Advanced Playmaker
ST = Complete Forward

I do this regardless of what tactic I use

GK = Sweeper Keeper
DR/DL = Complete Wing Back
DC = Central Defender
DM = Defensive midfielder
CM = Box to Box
AML/AMR = Inside Forward/Winger
AMC = Advanced Playmaker
ST = Complete Forward

Remember that I did same, but players feels good self on another ways in tactic if train "complete positions"?

Some great results, some poor ones with Tottenham. Exciting football, sometimes woeful defensively. For example in the Everton game, they created 7 CCCs with their first 7 shots. Adebayor and Soldado banging the goals in though, and Lamela is doing well on the left. Really enjoying it!

OoMWV1t.png

Some great results, some poor ones with Tottenham. Exciting football, sometimes woeful defensively. For example in the Everton game, they created 7 CCCs with their first 7 shots. Adebayor and Soldado banging the goals in though, and Lamela is doing well on the left. Really enjoying it!

OoMWV1t.png

:O What on earth happened against Mlada Bolseve ? 6-4 with Palace lol whos is in charge ossie ardiles :p beat the **** though like seeing that even on a game :D

:O What on earth happened against Mlada Bolseve ? 6-4 with Palace lol whos is in charge ossie ardiles :p beat the **** though like seeing that even on a game :D

Jan Chramosta (every FM fan should know that name!) ripped Fazio a new one. The 6-4 game was odd, we were never in danger of losing though.

Love your tactics mate! Will defo be giving this a go.

The Magic Box still serves my Portsmouth-save side to this day. :)