ok just caught all the way up! nice to see tims being a big part of spurs!!! hopefully he can lead them to premiership glory!!

I don't mind carrying on with this one for a couple more days. You are getting through the season's fast and could round it up as we turn 30/31?

Maybe able to choose 16-18 top attributes instead of 15 as may increase the chance of being picked up by better clubs. As well as a starting CA of 120 instead of 100?

I don't mind carrying on with this one for a couple more days. You are getting through the season's fast and could round it up as we turn 30/31?

Maybe able to choose 16-18 top attributes instead of 15 as may increase the chance of being picked up by better clubs. As well as a starting CA of 120 instead of 100?
That isn't fair on my guy since he will be at his peak at the age of 35

I have thought about starting CA for sure, also keeping 15 attributes but possibly setting the non-chosen stats higher than 10 as it seems that players like Oxlade-Chamberlain have all their stats higher to start with..

That isn't fair on my guy since he will be at his peak at the age of 35

I do understand your dilemma, I am willing to keep going until all the players are 36 or there around but, I don't see much changing within the next seasons, Really I see lower league clubs snapping them up.. Looking at them now I can see alot of the players losing momentum and starting to deteriorate than improve...

I will run the next few seasons anyway and decide from there, (also if anyone would like to reserve a slot in my next one they can do so, I will only be having a Max of 9(10 with mine) Slots Available!) Season 12 will be in a few hours!

thimk you should start again m8 none of the players or of the quality i expected

if you're reserving places I could use one too, please :p

thimk you should start again m8 none of the players or of the quality i expected

My guy's doing alright... 9m full-back playing in Europe with 67 caps is pretty good!

But yeah, I'll reserve a spot if I can in the event of a restart...

My guy's doing alright... 9m full-back playing in Europe with 67 caps is pretty good!

But yeah, I'll reserve a spot if I can in the event of a restart...

pretty epic actually lol but one out of everyone aint as good as we all hoped is it lol

I will be posting Season 12 in an hour or 2, then ill decide what to do.

Maybe you could do 2 season updates now that we're not up to much and then get through to our 30's and/or retirements faster?

If you do make a new one I'll reserve too.

Maybe you could do 2 season updates now that we're not up to much and then get through to our 30's and/or retirements faster?

If you do make a new one I'll reserve too.
Big stuff still happening for my player though as he is still quite a bit off his best.

Big stuff still happening for my player though as he is still quite a bit off his best.

Fair enough, my guy is pretty much done lol. I think a few others are getting there too but not sure guess we just have to see what he decides.

Last edited: