Great to see your all taking a real interest in this!

nice a prem team lol how many games have i played

Currently 6 Games and 1 Goal, Everton Under 18s though ;)

At the end of each season will you be posting -
- New screenies of player attributes
- Player appearances + goals
- Transfers to other clubs
- Milestones (International caps/goals etc)

Cheers

This will be my Aim yes, along with keeping the player history on the main post under a [ Code] section, Goals will be shown on the Main Post next to their name with Domestic/Continental/International in this Format: D(C), Caps/Apps will be shown also in the general Format D+C(I), also if they do get transferred it will be reflected in the screens/player bio on main post!

Nice to see you've signed me ;)

How's my player doing for you?

Really well to be honest is currently injured for about 4 months with 5 games left in the season (Domestic), problem is everytime hes in the team, The team performs excellently (7-0 against Afan Lido) and now hes injured we are scraping 2-0 wins and losing dramatically 7-2 etc, so ideally hes my team Anchorman, 12 appearances, 1 assist, 1 MoM, quite good a for a 16 year old, but with those stats can you blame him (will post screenie at end of season.

Nice to have signed to a team along with one of the other players on here :D

This is starting to look excellent, dissapointed with my average rating though.

Compulsive, could you tell us whether the appearances made by our players were in the first team of the under 18's???

I'm guessing my guy has decided to play for Germany instead of England then? Might be a poor decision when it comes to full international selection, England would have been an easier choice :D

Nice to see im getting playing time in barcelona b with 7.26 av rating, not bad at all for a defender.
can u upload my history and information screen?
thanks, keep uup the good work :)

Wow, I should feel happy that im capped for the Spain U19 squad as i was born in bilbao and lived there til i was 4, Just feel english as of my parents are english, But Meh more displeased at the lack of playing time i got but that is to be expected as a GK. Keep up the great thread man,
Cheers Greggy

well it looks as though i like making it hard for myself! joined man city and decided to declare for spain instead of england, should be an interesting BAP!

My stats are looking really good! your skin is really nice btw!

End of Season 1

Best Player: Tom, 7.64 Av Rating! (Cagliari)

Updated Stats: (Please note my scouts cant go beyond the UK)

Any other information you require please just ask! Original Main Post Updated to include Apps/Goals/Assists/MoMs/Average Rating!

nice :D i was guessing id end up at an italian club, they sure do love playing with attacking wing backs.

This is starting to look excellent, dissapointed with my average rating though.

Compulsive, could you tell us whether the appearances made by our players were in the first team of the under 18's???

I would assume from the Screenshots it would be whatever team they are currently in for their team, as there doesn't seem to be any other way of telling (or at least i don't know of it).

Nice to see im getting playing time in barcelona b with 7.26 av rating, not bad at all for a defender.
can u upload my history and information screen?
thanks, keep uup the good work :)

Sure here they are!
View attachment 254791View attachment 254792

I take it that's for the U18s?!

Did Birmingham get promoted in season 1?

From what I can tell, it was all Under 18s yes! also Birmingham got a Comfortable 10th Place unfortunately.

My stats are looking really good! your skin is really nice btw!

Thanks, if you want the skin it is the FM Crew Skin Black (FM-Crew Skin (black variant) - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats)

Are you still able to join?

Unfortunately not sorry

Thanks for your interest in this Game guys, ill look to post the next end season Tomorrow or Sunday depending on the free time i acquire!

Any other information you require please just ask and ill post it as soon as possible!

I would assume from the Screenshots it would be whatever team they are currently in for their team, as there doesn't seem to be any other way of telling (or at least i don't know of it).

Sure here they are!
View attachment 254791View attachment 254792

From what I can tell, it was all Under 18s yes! also Birmingham got a Comfortable 10th Place unfortunately.

Thanks, if you want the skin it is the FM Crew Skin Black (FM-Crew Skin (black variant) - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats)

Unfortunately not sorry

Thanks for your interest in this Game guys, ill look to post the next end season Tomorrow or Sunday depending on the free time i acquire!

Any other information you require please just ask and ill post it as soon as possible!

Aww, by the way: One way to see (may not be the most accurate one) if the player has been playing in the reserves/U18 or the first team is to look at the games he's played (On history tab thingy) and if it says non competetive it's probably not first team football, while it could be friendlies.. but yeah. A tip, hope it comes to use :)

Second Season is Over and I've pulled off a Double winning the Welsh Prem and the Welsh Cup! Time to get some Experience of the Champion's League, hope I get some of the worst clubs in Europe for the first qualifying rounds!

Here is the Updated Screens for your Players!
View attachment 255159View attachment 255160View attachment 255161View attachment 255162View attachment 255163View attachment 255164View attachment 255165View attachment 255166View attachment 255167View attachment 255168View attachment 255169View attachment 255170View attachment 255171View attachment 255172View attachment 255173View attachment 255174View attachment 255175

Yaw Boateng is due to sign for Llanelli AFC (My Team) this year on 10/10 so hopefully he will feature in my Starting Line Up, starting to feel maybe releasing Newton and Boateng would be more helpful to their development but I will leave that up to the People who created them, So guys tell me if you want me to use your players or not!

Next Year UEFA Champion's League lets hope we can do some damage! as well as get all 3 Welsh Titles!

Edit - Transfer Update: Dan Newton has moved to Leeds United on a 350k Deal + 20% Future Sale Fee! Llanelli Wish him good luck!

Last edited:
Newton's decided to play for England. :(

Just keep me on until a big team bids for me. I'd rather (for now) get game time at senior level than rot in a big club's U18's and reserves.

Hi mate,
I went on loan to stutgart would it be possible to see how many games (if any) i played for them?
Cheers

P.S My player is Nathan Walker