Computer Managers not as good as Human ones?!

marksandygill

Reaction score
I always read on forums people saying things like 'well that's with computer management, he'd be a lot better with human management' when it comes to wonderkids mainly.

Now Iv'e always wondered if this is true, I have seen wonderkids not develop from little/no playing time but surely the 'computer Fergie or Guardiola' should be able to recognise talent and develop it to a level similar to a human manager?

From my saves so far I have seen Raheem Sterling and Alex oxlade-chamberlain never being played but not being sold either!

Anyone else got any examples or know if this is the case?

I'm managing in 3rd division of Portugal..in my 3rd season and Benfica's B team have fallen to my division from the 2nd division. I've gone against them and saw Salvio is a regular starter for them. There were other players there that shouldn't have been there and should have been on the A team. So that's terribe AI.

On the other hand I play in the largest FM online community (FM NorthAmerica) and have seen plenty of times the computer managers do much better than the human managers.