Computer Team Stadium Expansion

ChunkThePower

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the computer teams ever expand their stadiums because its something that i have not yet seen and i remember on FM08 that when your team expands more than likely 5 or 6 other teams in your league would expand also.

never noticed, if anyone does the game does not deem it news worthy as you dont get told lol

I expanded my Bognor Regis teams pitch when I got to the championship and it gave me a news bulletin and it was in the newspaper thing so I suppose, teams just dont expand as much...

I think he meant other teams that a computer is controlling

Yeah i meant the teams that the computer is controlling not human teams but thanks anyway

Well, I've just looked through the Premier League teams stadiums in 2017 on my game and almost all have identical capacities to when the game started. The exception to this being Chelsea who built "Zola Arena" in 2016

well in my game in 2018 now...I saw that Olympique Lyonnais have bulit a new stadium in 2009 called OL Land...

Imaginitive name
you thinks that's bad. i just checked all the current teams in the premiership. only portsmouth have a new stadium in 2020 and they named it "portsmouth stadium"

OL Land? Holy christ that doesn't even sound real.

In my West Ham game, Southend r in the prem and they tore down Roots hall and built a new stadium called Fosset's Farm, at least it's more imaginative than OL Land lol