gthame1992

Reaction score
View attachment 791894
Conan Fear takeover Lowestoft Town as manager.

The Irish manager Conan Fear traveled a long way to Lowestoft, a total 470 miles from this hometown of Tullamore in Ireland, to become the new Lowestoft manager.

Club Profile
View attachment 791895

Lowestoft are the most eastern club in Britain, the aim for me is to get the most eastern club to go more east, into european football, the road will be long, but I'm up for the challenge.

Club Information
View attachment 791898

Media prediction is 12th, I say that reasonable, for the club, but I would be happy at least to not get relegated. Got a decent stadium of 3000 capacity which 466 is seating, Poor training and youth facilites ain't good, but as the team is new to the Vanarama North, I'm not surprise of the facilites.

Club Affiliates
View attachment 791900

With a team like Norwich to get some young players on loan, the season would be good. Also many seasons after.

Club History
View attachment 791901

First year for Lowestoft Town in the Vanarama North, after being promoted from the playoff the 2013/2014 season.

As the title show, I'm playing this story on FMC, I already got a few unlockables, but I would only use one of them for this story and that would be unlimited scouting.​

July and August

Transfers

In

Taylor Parmenter (CB/DM), Lewis Kidd (GK) and Matthew Gledhill (GK) on free transfers
Danny Fitzsimons (LB/CB) from Luton Town on loan

Out

Lamar Johnson, Adam Fitzgerald, Connor Doddington, Lee Smith, Dean Mason, Jacek Zielonka, Erkan Okay and Shaun Bammant all released.

Friendlies

Lowestoft Town 1-2 Wycombe Wanderers
Dereham Town 3-3 Lowestoft Town
Lowestoft Town 3-4 Norwich City
Lowestoft Town 2-1 Aston Villa Reserves
Gorleston 1-2 Lowestoft Town

Season 2014/2015

Chorley 3-1 Lowestoft Town (Adam Smith 1)
Lowestoft Town 2-3 Solihull Moors (Chris Henderson 1, Jake Reed 1)
Lowestoft Town 3-1 AFC Flyde (Robert Eagle 1, Jake Reed 2, Bradley Woods-Garness 1)
Gainsborough 1-3 Lowestoft Town (Adam Smith 2, Andrew Fisk 1, Taylor Parmenter 1)
Lowestoft Town 1-0 Leamington (Danny Crow 1)
Stockport 1-2 Lowestoft (Danny Crow 2, Danny Glover own goal)

Top Goalscorer: Jake Reed, Adam Smith, Danny Crow all on 2.
Best Player: Jake Reed, 2 goals for August, also been a menace to the opponents.

Vanarama North Position: Currently sit 2nd in the league, on course for Play-off place, but I know the team can do better and take the title.​