Conbob85's 2-3-2-1-2 DLP Tactic...... 3 finals & Premiership champions with Crewe!!!!

I'm trying this with my San Marino team, 2nd season in Serie A and going strong!

Just out of interest, what is the rationale behind having the strikers on low creativity and no through balls?

Its because my SCs haven't got great passing ability..... Both only 11. When I had Capari (sp) from Pescara tho I had the AF through ball settings on often & dropped his mentality back 2 notches mate.

have you thought about starting a new save to see how good this tac is cos lets face it the players you have now are some of the best in the game would love to see if this is as good as your last tac

Funny you said that because I'm just about to embark on a new game with Rennes in Ligue 1.... I'll keep you updated

Ok well I may have a little tweak with the striker settings, got some more creative type players...

Your attachments don't seem to be loading (invalid attachment specified). First two games with newly tweaked striker instructions, 4-2 vs Napoli and 3-1 vs Bari.

I left my laptop while having dinner and annoyingly it crashed! I will go back a few games, but i'm going to use the original tactic with no changes. Will let you know how it gets on!