RobK888

Reaction score
I know this isn't about players but I was after some help or advice. I concede pretty much every goal from a cross. My defender won't bother heading it, my keeper will be caught in no mans land and the striker taps it in. Is there anything I can do to stop this? Or at least improve this. I literally sit there and a cross comes in and I'm like goal and 8 times out of 10 it is... Really frustrating... Thanks for any help :)

"kill" your opponent on the wing before he cross the ball. close down + hard tackle should do the job.

Crosses are overpowered on this years FM, however what i tend to do is what king_kobo said, close down + hard tackle. I also force the wingers on their weaker foot and make full backs go through the middle to limit crosses, e.g. LB show onto right foot etc.

Crosses are overpowered on this years FM, however what i tend to do is what king_kobo said, close down + hard tackle. I also force the wingers on their weaker foot and make full backs go through the middle to limit crosses, e.g. LB show onto right foot etc.

I do exactly this. Tried and tested with Roma, Gladbach and Benfica. Any opposition wide players closed down with hard tackling. Pretty susceptible to red cards (two yellows), though. Keep two full backs on the bench and sub the starters after an hour if they're booked.