Conceding goals ? Where is my problem ?

It doesn't even have to be a full game. 10-15mins shows a lot. The build up to goals will as well.

I following WJ's advice and watch last 10-15 matches with opponents goals and situations...I found some
errors in my tactic.
After corrected errors,my team play better,but problems in centre still present...
I change Anchor with Defensive Midfielder - Defend,but some sh*t...
Dilakh2 is right...main problem is midfield...
If use Box2Box or BWM with Advanced Midfielder ?

I following WJ's advice and watch last 10-15 matches with opponents goals and situations...I found some
errors in my tactic.
After corrected errors,my team play better,but problems in centre still present...
I change Anchor with Defensive Midfielder - Defend,but some sh*t...
Dilakh2 is right...main problem is midfield...
If use Box2Box or BWM with Advanced Midfielder ?
For the last time before I give up on this laziness, we cannot guess. We cannot give you a simple "use a B2B and an AM and all your problems will be solved... forever". If that's what you want, you're in the wrong place and it's just better to stay with what you have currently, fix it yourself or go download a tactic. We cannot see the games. You can. You haven't uploaded even PKMs so that WE can see what YOU see. WE are relying on YOU to provide answers and you are either not reading the posts or ignoring it; both of which are insulting.

So, for the last time : My advice? WATCH matches back. Watch how you're conceding goals. I'm going to hazard a guess and say their players are finding space in the gap between defence and midfield.

And then to follow up after watching that, answer Brendn's question. How exactly (keeping in mind that we can't see ****) are you conceding goals? Have a look whether it is maybe what I suggested it was?

this is similar to a thread over at si that was closed by their tactics mod due to OP's unwillingness to provide the right info to get the help he/she wanted

here it is...
View attachment 218347View attachment 218346

7 games,7 wins,2 conced goals

but...
THATS NOT GOOD !
View attachment 218345View attachment 218344View attachment 218343

MORE SHOOTS...LESS GOALS !

Player Instructions:
MLR: Close Down More,More Direct Passes,Cross Aim Centre (Bale,David Silva,Neymar,Eriksen)
Target Man: Shoot Less,Move Into Channels,Close Down Much More (Cavani)
Poacher: Roam From Position,More Direct Passes,Close Down Much More (Aguero)
BWM: Shoot Less,Drible More,Hold Position,More Direct Passes (Vidal)
CM: Drible More,Tackle Harder,Get Further Forward,More Direct Passes,Moves into Channels,Close Down More (Pogba)

Last edited: