darren151991

Reaction score
I've got Maidstone from the national league to the championship at the moment. Not the best squad by far but in all the other league I've had one if the best defences in the league. Now it can be a boring game with hardly any highlights and i score in the 65th minute and the next highlight is them equalizing. Happened 3 matches in a row. Is it the mentality or just the fact my teams just not good enough for this league

What highlights mode are you watching in? Key?

So there you go. You're only watching a very limited part of a match. If you score, they switch to an attacking setup, which is why the next highlight you see is them scoring.

How u watch the match shouldn't affect them scoring 3 minutes after me every time I score tho lol

How u watch the match shouldn't affect them scoring 3 minutes after me every time I score tho lol
You never mentioned this in the OP, so it wasn't possible to guess this. All you said was "the next highlight". It shouldn't change the answer though, but as always, it depends. Your tactic and what they change to etc.

I have experienced more or less the same - Try to give a team talk "assertative/encourage - > concentrate" when you score! Has to be done before the highlight with your stops. Sometimes I stop the match when I score and give that team talk.