LgsLord26

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Haven't posted on here in ages.

I started my save with Arsenal to get used to the new tactic creator.. after failing with Bath City. I thought Arseal would be a safe bet to help me learn and enjoy the game as well. Don't get me wrong this game is great I'm thoroughly enjoying it even if I am being told to shut up by my housemate at 2 in the morning because I'm bellowing my frustrated thoughts.

My problem is that my team concede too many goals. These goals come in all forms. Long shots, long balls and intricate passing. I just can't seem to narrow down the problem. I have created my own tactics which worked OK but after four games it went sour, I tweaked it and made other ones but all of them have the same problem. I also tried tactics which had been uploaded here, something I haven't done in years! But again, same problem. Below is a screenshot of the tactic shouts I use. I miss the sliders a lot.

View attachment 427921

I have the same problem .I hope someone will help us.
P.s. The screen doesn't show the left side.

Set your cwb's to fb supports as the wingers in this formation are so far forward they provide nothing defensively, and buy a proper ball winning midfielder like M'vila or one of the Bender brothers as Arteta is not good enough defensively.

Last edited: