ronmaiden

Reaction score
Hey folks

I currently use the Quiroz 4-2-3-1 asymmetric tactic for my Liverpool team that came with the Tactical Theorems and Frameworks ‘09 download.

It's a good tactic that seems to suit my players, very attacking and Torres bagged nearly 40 goals in my first season, the main problem I have is conceeding goals and most of them come from crosses from wide.

It seems that although my attacking full backs create lots of goals for me by overlapping my wingers, when I see the opps goals on the 3D engine my full backs are never close to the opps wingers who get down the wing easily to cross for goals.

Does anyone know what the settings might be to get my fullbacks to not be so attacking (apart from the obvious attack slider) and to stay close to the opp winger? is it as simple as man marking them? but would this have a negative effect on my attacking?

Below is the formation

grabfm.jpg

You will have to sacrifice their attacking runs if you want to stop conceeding so many crosses. Either take the arrow off or put a backwards arrow to make sure they defend.

Cheers Sean, think I might have to, no point scoring 3 goals if I'm gonna conceed 4 lol, it's a great tactic mind, allowed me to finish 5th, get to the final of the FACUP and win the UEFA cup in my first season so will stick with it and start to tweak the fullbacks so it becomes even better.

Thanks again