Conceeding way too many goals from corners.

hera

Reaction score
Has anyone found a good setup for defending corners? Since 14.2 was released it's my biggest issue. In last 3 games I conceeded 4 goals from corners... I used my own setup, but then changed into Jassar's and it's the same.

Last edited:
i have one guy mark the six yard box, everyone else man mark and have a amc/striker stay forward just incase a counter attack breaks out. It really lowered the amount of goals conceded from corners for me.

i have one guy mark the six yard box, everyone else man mark and have a amc/striker stay forward just incase a counter attack breaks out. It really lowered the amount of goals conceded from corners for me.

I go the full length defensively by making everyone go back with the AMC close down corner and the fastest winger just outside area, works better this way since those two will fight for the second ball, which is unpredictable in current ME.

I personally use the two centre half's as mark tall players, a winger and a fullback on the posts, the other winger on the edge of the area, AMC- stay forward, the other fullback and striker to man mark, and set the two centre midfielders to go back. I have use this to good effect only conceding on rare occasions.