Versaty1e

Reaction score
Just encountering a common problem when approaching foreign players to sign for my team. I'm playing Chelsea in the 2nd season right now and most other European players I'm trying to approach claim they're not interested in a move to my club or opening contract negotiations to move.

For example, I've been trying to sign İlkay Gündoğan from Nuremburg and Mario Götze from Dortmund but both are unwilling to open contract negotiations. I don't know if its because they're from a different league or don't want to move or what. Similar instances can be found when I'm trying to sign players from Spain or France or Italy normally from mid-table clubs in their leagues.

Any suggestions?

Yes. Domestic Double plus Carling Cup and Semi Finals of the Champion's League in the first season. So I am able to bring silverware in to the club.

How well did their teams behave in their respective championships ?

1) due to the fact of their age, they would not want to move as they can still learn alot at their present club..
2) they could have just signed new contracts (this also makes them less likely to move)
3) they have not just moved clubs (as this is where they start) so that is not the problem, other than the points mentioned above, I think you just have a bit of bad luck, just soften them up with some praise and they will eventually be open to the move ;)