Concerns over progress of certain players..

camelelf

Reaction score
I'm very surprised that no ones else has asked this on the site, well I couldn't find anything on it anyway!

My main concern is certain players such as Hazard where the trainign report suggests that 'there's concerns about the progress of Hazard (Fitness)' but I have 5* Fitness coaches with light workload, I thought it may be because i'veplayed him too much, but one of my other players who plays rarely also has the same problem.

I can't for the life of me figure it out!

I'm very surprised that no ones else has asked this on the site, well I couldn't find anything on it anyway!

My main concern is certain players such as Hazard where the trainign report suggests that 'there's concerns about the progress of Hazard (Fitness)' but I have 5* Fitness coaches with light workload, I thought it may be because i'veplayed him too much, but one of my other players who plays rarely also has the same problem.

I can't for the life of me figure it out!

Because you have have too much and too little. Hazard is probably burning out a bit, and the latter isn't getting enough game time. Better rotation would avoid this.

Also some players have dips in training, cant always work 100% all the time

Try talking to him and criticizing him about his training under the development tab, always works for me.