JnrSmith

Reaction score
What is the lowest condition your players need to pass for a first 11 spot in your team?

Personally I never let starting players have 90% or less, I dont know why its just a thing I have..

So what about you guys?

90% or less unless they are a big player and there is an international break in between.

93% but normally i never need to go down that level cos i have enough squad depth :)

Yeah i'm the same, I make sure I have atleast 2 players that can play in each position that way I dont have to play players that are practically dead by the end of the game

Normally 90%, if absolutely everybody are fit and not suspended then 95%. Subbed when they drop below 70%

I sub at around 75-80 unless i've ran out of subs and cannot do anymore then I just leave then and tell the team to take a breather

I sub from 68-72, will start players from 85, and i've never had any bad injure problems(i suffer more from suspensions than injuries). If someone gets tired i leave them out for a game, and their generally 100% before the next one.

Starting 11: No less than 91% - Injuries and Suspensions will alter this.
To be a sub: No less than 85% - I rarely need to go this low, though.
To be subbed: If the player gets to 69% or below I'll sub them, depending on other players' fitness.

All of this depends on the players' stamina. Player with high stamina and 91% fitness will always start if they're good players. But, if a player has lower stamina with 91% fitness I'll put them on the bench, as they'll have to come of around 60 minutes.

depends on the opposition, what games i have coming up, form of player and wether i have a replacement thats just as good but generally i try not to play anyone under 94/95% fitness

I tend to not start any player who is not at least 90% condition unless I have no other option. If I do have to start one under 90% I always have a sub on the bench for them.

I try to make sure all of my team have at least 90% condition but if I can't then I'll go as low as 83% for the bench (and hope that I don't need to use them).

I sub whoever my *** man says is looking exhausted (up to a point) and never before they reach 70% condition (69% or less then I might do...)

other factors that I take into account are the position that they are playing and how they are playing. Defenders will usually be subbed ASAP after they drop below 70%, strikers who are playing well I'll leave as long as I can - especially if they're on a hat-trick ;)

If the AI teams can run their players to 50% ish, then so can I :p