Reaction score
Well i keep starting fm games with teams and get into about the 3rd game and just get bored, can you lot help me out with which team i can stick with and play with for many seasons to come! i have lots of experience on these games!

Well i keep starting fm games with teams and get into about the 3rd game and just get bored, can you lot help me out with which team i can stick with and play with for many seasons to come! i have lots of experience on these games!

you are the only one who can motivate yourself mate! we cannot say do xy and z!

as I say to everyone who posts this!

1) set yourself yearly targets, even write them down if you have to! try and meet them
2) set yourself a 5 year target (best (your nationality) manager ever or enter hall of fame
3) 10 year target (maybe top 3 in the hall of fame)
4) choose a player to really stick with and see how he develops! I suggest Neal Maupay as he is 15 yrs old and already a machine)
5) maybe try some of the challenges in our challenges section? there are some really good ones!

other than that, its up to you mate! if you are bored! take a few weeks off! I can assure you however, you will be back after a few days! usually refreshed and ready to go!

i cant take a day of addicted to much, i just want to stick with one team and make them the best in the world! but i want a team that isn't amazing but average and will get decent funds

you say that now but 3 games in you will most likely quit again! I assume this is what you want to do but cannot!

hence why I said what I said!

what is it you actually want from us?? suggestions of who you should manage?

It's hard to enjoy this game if you're not a football fan. Are you?

If you are I suggest to play your favorite team. There's nothing more satisfying than to see your team be the best in the world.

yes i am! well being tottenham is boring considering they have a quality team anyway ad a huge budget

QPR is a tough challenge!

why not manage in a nation you have never managed in before? Brazil is great fun!

yes i am! well being tottenham is boring considering they have a quality team anyway ad a huge budget

Take over the spurs but with you only as a 'sunday manager'. Believe me it's going to be a tough challenge. Also you can try not to use your transfer funds and only use players from your youth academy.