princekea014

Reaction score
Ok at the start of my game i used the editor to give myself more money coz i knew Arsenal would give me a tight budget to work and i added a few players to my team using the editor coz i knew buying them would take mega bids which would cripple the financial stability of the club, i didn't want to be another Man Citeh incurring a 100mil loses per year.

What i noticed recently is that all the players i added are still listed as haven't left their old clubs e.g. Aguero, under history/achievements it mentions the date he joined Athletico Madrid and he still hasn't left, as in there's no mention that he's now at Arsenal and on his biography too, there's no mention on his current successes at Arsenal e.g. we just won the league, champs league, fa cup, Carling cup, community shield, and just recently the UEFA Super Cup but no mention of these achievements in his biography!?? He was also top goal scorer and that new world player of the year award runner up but still no mention of any of these accolades in his biography and achievements?

In the achievement part under history it still says under date left (athletico madrid) it's just blank?? But under history/career stats it shows that in 2010-2011 hes now at arsenal made 24 appearances scoring 28 goals?

the other weird thing in his biography it says that he's currently one of the top earners at Arsenal but there's no mention of what he's achieved? and in history/achievements it never registered that he's at arsenal... It says Athletico Madrid - role - player - date joined 31/5/06 date left blank!

I downloaded FMRTE today and started messing around and swapped C.Ronaldo for some kid in the U18s and it's the same issue with him as well still hasn't registered that he left Madrid! and yes i checked using FMRTE there's no option to change a players history/achievements or biography!

One last thing i gave Arsenal like a billion pounds into their bank balance and the weirdest thing happened club was worth 1.2 bil, we were the richest club before i messed with FMRTE and then they suddenly deposited 704mil into a reserve investment fund????

"Arsenal invest for the future - we feel that will the clubs current financial condition it allows the club to make investments such as this that will prove to benefit the club in the future" ??

On the monthly update thing we made a loss of 704mil? And the clubs worth has dropped to a 125mil and down to the 18th richest club in the world from 1st and to 6th in the Premiership!

How is this a good thing? will we ever regain that financial position? and under financial status it still says rich but i don't get it?

Sorry for the long post just had a lot on my mind lol!

Last edited:
Yeah its kinda like karma here you cheat and your game plays up just play fair and no problems :p

Yea I agree just play well and you'll soon be snapping up the stars... Wish my saints team would. lol.

no need to cheat. just finished my second season with arsenal and won 2 leagues, 1 fa cup, 1 league cup, a charity shield and a european cup. also just signed aguero.

I am Rangers and they have no money at all but I just try my best and try to build for the future. Signed free players and loan players and have a good successful squad.

That's a coincidence, I'm confused figuratively.

Yea I have had to do that too Gazalad I think you get more satisfaction when you work harder a it but I know everyones entitled to play it there own way so hope you figure it out pal.

e.g. we just won the league, champs league, fa cup, Carling cup, community shield, and just recently the UEFA Super Cup but no mention of these achievements in his biography!??

Hardly "achievements" as you have edited so much?
No point playing the game and less point posting the fact

Lads, cut him some slack. While I (and most of the community here) like to play the game the way its meant to be played, It is not our saves he is talking about. It's HIS save, so if you know an answer to his question, comment on that instead of giving out to him because he is not playing the way you want him to.

@princekea014 , sorry mate, i don't know an answer to your problem.

Last edited:
Ok first of all i didn't cheat! i won all those trophies without editing anything i downloaded FMRTE yesterday and gave it a go why is it available on this site if i can't use it?? And it's a GAME for crying out loud yal acting like i robbed a bank or something!

It's not about playing well and snapping up the stars this is Arsenal i can sign almost anyone i want but Ronaldo's wages and transfer fee would cripple the club financially and I wasn't willing to do that, Madrid wanted 241mil for him i'm not psycho to pay that much for him! I won't even talk about his wages!

Everyone knows arsenal are stingy with the cash that's why we NEVER spend big and that's why we haven't won squat in 5 years there's no way i was using that average squad to match my ambitions it's my save i'll do what i want!

Last edited:
i made a back up save just in case but i noticed this history/achievements/biography flaw before i used FMRTE, FMRTE just made my board invest 700mill..

I just don't get why under career stats it shows my player's appearances and goals but under achievements and biography he hasn't left he's old club..? But everything else is normal they get awards, they are under contract they now have have Arsenal listed as one of their favored clubs, but it doesn't register under history/biography. They made their debuts and when i started my first season under general happiness it said pleased to have joined arsenal blah blah so that's the part i'm confused with?

That is NOT a **** up. It is saving YOUR cash. Every season going forward, if your club runs dry or cash, the board will dip into this fund.

IMO stop telling people how to play the game, when i first played FM all i used was the editor cause i was **** at the game, the only person you have the right tell how to play this game is yourself.

I no longer use the editor however i still believe that the game is fun whichever way, you the person wants to play it.

Well I don't think anyone here can help you , since only those who are pros at editing can, or maybe ask at the original forums, or the si forums ?

Or ask someone who does advanced editing for this game, and surely you will know why.

And another question ,does it really matter if his achievements are showed or not ? ;/

Thanks Shahzal you're one of the few to actually say something that actually had anything to do with my questions! I'll give it a try. It's not really the achievements but that the date he left his old club is blank and the date he joined my team doesn't appear, it's like he's not officially here.. I'm sure if his old club won something it would appear on his biography which would be ODD!

I think it's important coz it's just like your managerial achievements and hall of fame status which i believe should be accurate to the last detail, coz if they were not showing all the stuff I've won i wouldn't be happy.. That's the whole point of the game right..?

P.S hoping the SI forums don't give me the same judgmental treatment i got here...

Last edited:
Np mate, its up to you how you play our game :)

Maybe you dint edit it properly?
Go and re edit the stuff?
Or just make a new database or whatever and see if you input the achivements and all.

Ye I see.

Well good luck mate.