Dharrison

Reaction score
I ave just started a tottenham save and like all of my previous saves I have always found the training side if things a bit confusing, I normally leave it as it is but this time I wanna change a few things so just asking it advice on the best training to have for a Pre season?

For pre season, I like to do the following to boost morale, get players fit and tactics fluid:

1. Get the best coaches you can afford.

2. Go to the Training screen and set training as Fitness very high. Move the match training slider all the way to the left. Set match prep as Tactics only. Only have rest after match ticked.

3. After 3 weeks, change training from Fitness to Team Cohesion. Leave everything else the same.

4. Cancel all your friendlies. Create new ones so that you are playing 2 a week (sat/tues or sun/weds) and you have at least 8 in total to play before the season starts. Create as many friendlies at home as possible, and only play small rep teams. This pretty much guarantees you win them which boosts morale and gives you match practise. Completely substitute all of your players at half time to get your whole squad match fit.