tommyd150

Reaction score
How do i search for staff on FM15? I cant find any staff like Paul Winsper David Court etc this game is so weird haha. anyone else struggling with it?

Don't know who either of them are, but if you click 'Staff' on the sidebar, then staff search on menu bar. You can search by name, but if they are in the same then they should appear in the normal search (search bar in titlebar).

How do i search for staff on FM15? I cant find any staff like Paul Winsper David Court etc this game is so weird haha. anyone else struggling with it?

Here you go Staff search along the top

Paul Winsper is 1 of the best fitness coaches in the game and David Court is a great Coach from Arsenal :)

Don't know who either of them are, but if you click 'Staff' on the sidebar, then staff search on menu bar. You can search by name, but if they are in the same then they should appear in the normal search (search bar in titlebar).

Winsper has been the best fitness coach for at least the past 2 releases

i cant find him on fm15? i cant find David Court either. im not liking this game its too complicated and players are so under rated E.G Harry Maguire Hull City 2 stars!!