come on urzzz

Reaction score
this player is a regen but i'm just confused by his stats and value, his stats are about average but every time he gets in the penalty box or just outside it he scores no matter what, its confusing, this season i havent played him in the league i've played him in the cup and he came on in the second half and scored 2. so basically can you tell me why he scores basically all the time :/ thanks :L

Now that's an odd problem - a player who is scoring goals.

Had a quick look and all his key stats for a striker are quite good, plus I think he is happy and well motivated. Basically you have played him perfectly.

Edit: just saw that he has played only a few games this season. It's a quite usual situation - a player who hasn't had much game time tries to prove to you that he deserves more game time and gives it his all.

Last edited:
I'm confused...he came on as a sub in one game and scored a couple of goals and you translate that as "every time he gets in the penalty box or just outside it he scores no matter what"...if he does this consistently over a period of time then you probably have yourself a pretty good striker there.

yeah he does every time i play him he scores atleast one game if he doesn't then i stop playing him.

Maybe he is like Lacina Traore on FM10 XD

lol to be honest it's a nice surprise because i wouldnt rate this player but now he scores in most matches i absoultly love him. so if i'm losing in the last 10 minutes i know who to turn to :L