Congratulations Hearts!

Reaction score
Well done yesterday, was at the game yesterday and we don't deserve to win when our defense ***** itself whenever they see an attacker, also if you can't score you don't deserve to win!

First half was fairly decent. We had three clear chances and missed them all. No doubt's about the penalty but Fox was daft for bringing him down....It's Nade..he was going nowhere.

Last 20 minutes were a raping and you deserved a goal. Sameras is **** i laughed my *** off when he thought he had scored. Mcdonald still a diving ****

What was McManus doing?

No Doubt we will draw Rangers now :(

First half was fairly decent. We had three clear chances and missed them all. No doubt's about the penalty but Fox was daft for bringing him down....It's Nade..he was going nowhere.

Last 20 minutes were a raping and you deserved a goal. Sameras is **** i laughed my *** off when he thought he had scored. Mcdonald still a diving ****

What was McManus doing?

Haha so true.

Yes, congratz Hearts although Sammy is a joke, i could have scored atleast one of them and im not good, get a grip celtic.

Mowbray has a terrible record against us in cup games. Good times :)

well done hearts

but how many chances we going 2 miss

mcmanus is a tube

I hope Hearts win it, might give them some more confidence in the league to try and break that top 2 :)

yeah celtic and rangers have dominated up there for too long, would have loved to see the look on celtic fans faces lol

What was McManus doing?

Thought you were gonna go 1-0 up after about 2 minutes, luckily Hinkel averted it. We may have deserved a goal for the chances created, Paddy McCourt's rattling of the crossbar was superb and Aids wasn't all bad, but if you waste them like we did you don't really deserve to score. Was somewhat surprised when your defender didn't get red carded for that last man challenge on McDonald though, because from where i was that was a clear red.

Thought you were gonna go 1-0 up after about 2 minutes, luckily Hinkel averted it. We may have deserved a goal for the chances created, Paddy McCourt's rattling of the crossbar was superb and Aids wasn't all bad, but if you waste them like we did you don't really deserve to score. Was somewhat surprised when your defender didn't get red carded for that last man challenge on McDonald though, because from where i was that was a clear red.

No Way! Watch it again if you can. He did his usual dive, very little contact at all. Goncalves had a great game. Kept us in it.

Hearts did well against Celtic,i thought they just shaded the 1st half due to the chances they created but **** ME how many oppurtunities do Celtic need to score? They should have had at least 3 goals but for very poor finishing!
McCourt continues to impress but needs fitness and more games,looks a good player?
Mogga needs to sort out his defence though,i've never seen it this bad under strachan and he had the same players?
I like McManus and apart from O'Dea(why the **** is he at Reading?) he is better than Loovens and Caldwell,but what the **** was he thinking when he did that to Driver? The boy was heading for tha corner flag so that rules out the a last ditch,desparate challenge? I think it was just frusration for the performance,i don't think he's that type of player?

Hearts did well against Celtic,i thought they just shaded the 1st half due to the chances they created but **** ME how many oppurtunities do Celtic need to score? They should have had at least 3 goals but for very poor finishing!
McCourt continues to impress but needs fitness and more games,looks a good player?
Mogga needs to sort out his defence though,i've never seen it this bad under strachan and he had the same players?
I like McManus and apart from O'Dea(why the **** is he at Reading?) he is better than Loovens and Caldwell,but what the **** was he thinking when he did that to Driver? The boy was heading for tha corner flag so that rules out the a last ditch,desparate challenge? I think it was just frusration for the performance,i don't think he's that type of player?

Pretty much agree with all of this. The way i see it Celtic's got good wing backs, wingers and a decent midfield. Problem is the defence is gash and so are the attackers.

But i disagree with Kris on the "dive," tbh. Didn't look like one from where i was.