Reaction score
I cannot seem to play fm without being connected to my internet and to the steam network. I installed it fine and understand an internet connection was only needed for the product code. I tried running fm it just takes me to steam which says cannot start up because i am not connected to the internet i choose start in offline mode and just get the message of the operation cannot be carried out.

I have tried putting the disc in and running it from there but the same thing happens. Playing fm with the internet on it works fine but doesnt seem to work when i dont have the internet on?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

I cannot seem to play fm without being connected to my internet and to the steam network. I installed it fine and understand an internet connection was only needed for the product code. I tried running fm it just takes me to steam which says cannot start up because i am not connected to the internet i choose start in offline mode and just get the message of the operation cannot be carried out.

I have tried putting the disc in and running it from there but the same thing happens. Playing fm with the internet on it works fine but doesnt seem to work when i dont have the internet on?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

You have to be connected to the internet, open steam, then turn it into offline mode, then you are free to disconnect the net.

As long as you never close steam, you won't need the internet again.