Connor Wickham Scores Hat-Trick for Ipswich

We have already lost IMO a good, hot prospect keeper in Lee Camp, who has decided to play his internationals for Northern Ireland. Who could of played for England one day.

Isnt camp like 27 now, Never good enough for England....

Isnt camp like 27 now, Never good enough for England....

Lee Camp is a quality keeper, yeah he is 27, but keepers don't really hit their peak till around that time, he's better than Green, James etc, some of the shocking keepers that have graced the England shirt.

Lee Camp is a quality keeper, yeah he is 27, but keepers don't really hit their peak till around that time, he's better than Green, James etc, some of the shocking keepers that have graced the England shirt.

He is not better then Hart, Foster or Robinson for that matter...

Wickham could end up representing Ireland XD

James was not shocking in his time, and green is only considered bad because of what happened vs the USA.

5 more than your Carroll replacement Kuqi will get though...

a) You're a liverpool fan, Andy Carroll doesn't give a **** about your club. You pay more than us.
b) I know :(

fail. Media hype ftl

No i have watched this kid a lot thank you, I have never once seen the media call him better then Wayne Rooney at that Age, that is my own opinion.....

Wickham made his debut aged 16, aged 17/18 hes scored a competative hat trick. No doubt Tottenham, Man Utd and Newcastle will be sniffing around him in the summer, he will be top England talent one day, he was the one good thing Keane done to Ipswhich

Mike this kids is as good as Wayne was at that age, No Joke. he is strong, quick, technically sound. He is good enough for the Premier league with out a doubt, and should be aiming for a top 5 club in the summer.
No he isn't Scott. He has 5 goals in the Championship.
At his age Rooney had played for england and scored.

No he isn't Scott. He has 5 goals in the Championship.
At his age Rooney had played for england and scored.

All in the last month, he didnt play Under Keane and was injured Taylor.....

If Connor started at a EPL club, he would be in a similar position to what Rooney was.. England Beckons for this Kid.

Paul is a top class manager, he can get the best out of any player! Connor will be in an England shirt come the end of the year!

Did it with Bradford and Wigan.. Derby were just too far gone, unfortunately. :(