Chris_10

Reaction score
hey guys,

just wondering about Connor Wickham because i got my scout who is world class and one of the best and he rated him 4 Stars with a report card and stayed 4 stars after 3 games of watching him is he that good?

Cheers

You should always take your scout reports with a pinch of salt because 9 out of 10 times they usually talk nonsense.
I just signed a Regen for 500k from Northampton and my report said he was only half a star. So I did a quick browse on Genie Scout and he has a PA of 180. So it shows that some scouts talk absolute nonsense.

However, back on topic. He does turn out very good. Aslong as you dont pay well over the odds for him hes a good buy.

His PA is around 170. 3.5 star on my current Arsenal save so yeah, he's a good player.

i'm the mighty ipswich, i've played 2 different games with them
in the 1st one he is 3.5 star in 2020
in the 2nd one he is 4.5 star in 2019
his pa is variable

well what is his CA rating
if its 1 star CA and 4 star PA that means he can improve most stats by 6 or if u train some stuff intensively and individual even 8 or 9

I bought him for man utd and played him in the reserves and he got a starting spot in the FA and league cups and he turned out at 170 PA, and barcelona bid 40 million for him.

i'm the mighty ipswich, i've played 2 different games with them
in the 1st one he is 3.5 star in 2020
in the 2nd one he is 4.5 star in 2019
his pa is variable

You do realize players don't always fulfill their PA? In the 2nd save you've had better coaches and/or better schedules and/or everything else that can help his development. That said, he is -9 PA so it can be a little bit different.

Last edited:
I'm Southampton manager and in 2.5 seasons he's scored 28 in 68 games. He has a PA of 4.5 and is dubbed 'the new Alan Shearer'. Looks like he could be a cracking player, especially since I've had Ricky Lambert and Robbie Keane tutor him over the past year.