DDynamos.jpg

forgot to add. apologies.

is the in game size for fb kits 220x220px?

Aye it is

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

33w1j5d.jpg
whzk7p.jpg
2ahzc4h.jpg

Hope you like them, I went for the same design as the home and away for the third but added a lil touch to the design.

EDIT: **** just saw what you put on the Home/Away/Third thing. I just clicked the link and thought you wanted that design for the home aswell. And i also didnt see the 'Neon Green' for the third sorry. I can re-do them if you like?​

Team Name: Fulham
Unique ID: 654
Config?: No
Home
Manufacturer: Macron
Sponsor: Orange
Style: FBKIts
Other Info (Designs etc.): Home: (White And Black) Away: (Red And White) Third: (Blue And Silver)
Can The Sponsor Be Small And Underneath The Macron Logo On The AWAY AND THIRD KIT PLEASE( AND ANY CHANCE OF THEM BEING SLIGHTLY RETRO)

Aye it is

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

33w1j5d.jpg
whzk7p.jpg
2ahzc4h.jpg

Hope you like them, I went for the same design as the home and away for the third but added a lil touch to the design.

EDIT: **** just saw what you put on the Home/Away/Third thing. I just clicked the link and thought you wanted that design for the home aswell. And i also didnt see the 'Neon Green' for the third sorry. I can re-do them if you like?​

eek i love that third kit... i might have to steal these and put them in my game xD

Aye it is

33w1j5d.jpg
whzk7p.jpg
2ahzc4h.jpg

Brilliant kits but can I be cheeky and ask you to re-do them

Team Name Arsenal
Unique ID: N/A
Config? N/A
Home/Away/Third: H Red top with white sleeves A Black with a collor T Yellow with darker yellow sleeves
Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Can i have Fly Emirates? if not can i have Unicredit
Style: Display Project Dummy LS
Other Info (Designs etc.): Make them classic :)

Brilliant kits but can I be cheeky and ask you to re-do them

yeah sure, after all it was your request. Also Nile do u want the third kit in the same design as the away but in neon green?

Cooper then Callum next after Nilelg5's kits are done

Last edited:
Team Name: Cardiff City
Unique ID: -
Config?: Yes
Home/Away/Third: Blue (just make home kit please)
Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Samsung
Style: FBKits
Other Info (Designs etc.): Pref have some sort of white stripe on it - dont mind where :)

I know portsmouth are an actual team lmao

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

294mjo5.jpg
16sbip.jpg
2edr5i0.jpg

Hope you like them.​

LOL!
Thanks a lot, mate! You made my day! :D

logo please and I will matey ;)

Im a bit busy with school work tonight im afraid so no kits will be done but tommorow they will