SuperHooper88

Reaction score
View attachment 146811

WORLD EXCLUSIVE !!
Today we have an interview with a man many across the world have never heard of, because he only ever made it in Columbian Sunday League football and has only managed Uniautonoma FC in the Columbian Second Division has been appointed Head Coach at First Division Champions Atletico Nacional. Even though his side finished just above the relegation zone and where knocked out in the preliminery rounds of the cup too a junior side. Fans of the club are disappointed by his appointment and protests have proceeded outside the Estadio Atanasio Girardot as they want him out. We arranged an interview with the man himself who claims he shall conquer South and North America.
Manager Profile

View attachment 146829

Name: Antonio De La Silva Martinez
Date Of Birth: 23 December 1973
Supports: Celtic FC and River Plate
Former Clubs: Medelin Amatures
Ambitions: conquer the Americas

WS: What do you think the reasons behind your appointment are ?

A: I believe it was because im young and determined and I believe God played a part in it also, I may not have the best CV on the planet but everyone deserves a chance and i'm thankful i've been given one by the board.

WS: How do you feel about the protests that have been happening due to your appointment ?

A: I'm fine about the protests, they don't bother me. They haven't seen the team play under me yet. That is my first goal at this club, i need to get the fans behind me and help support the team so we can have a successful season. I believe that when the fans are behind you, the team plays well, and when I was at Uniautonoma the fans hated me there also.

WS: How do you approach each game ? what style of play do you prefer ?

A: I like an attacking and attractive approach, passing and moving is my philosiphy and i like a solid defense but the full backs bomb forward at every opportunity, and i like the central midfielders to get up the field also and support the 3 strikers. my favourite formation is 4-3-3 and i intend to use this.

WS: Who do you believe have a chance of lifting the trophy, as you try to retain the title ?

A: Once Caldas. they are the only team i believe have a chance of beating us, Juan Carlos Osorio has done a fantastic job, they dont play the most attractive game but they still get the points on the board.

sorry to any readers,

something about an invalid token so wont be doing this story

starting a new one soon#