FmGodNo1

Reaction score
Aim - The aim of my challenge is very simple...I will start my game as an unemployed manager with Sunday League football as my reputation. I will then find myself a job around the world and aim to win as many trophies that i possibly can. This should lead to my reputation being increased and finding myself a better club as i progress.

Trophy Cabinet

I woke up on that fine Monday morning to the noise of buses and cars in the high street. ' What has my life turned out like' I thought to myself as i looked out the window. I used to be a footballer for my local side but was forced to retire through injury. Now what do i have to look forward to in my life. I dont have a wife, no kids, no money and worst of all no job. My life just could not get any worst. But it did that same day as i got a dreaded phone call from my Landlord who said i had two weeks to move out unless i can fork out the money i owe for rent. With no job i would require a miracle if i was to pay the landlord...But then it hit me...Football...I have had experience playing football. Could i really be a manager of a football club i thought to myself. I quickly turned on my window 97 computer and typed available football manager jobs in google. BINGO...

Looking forward to the new story mate, unfortunate about the other one but good luck.