Conquering The World

fmdownloader

Banned
Reaction score
This is the 'Conquering The World' Challenge. (To win, see bottom of this post)

Basically you have to pick 5 Leagues, One in Asia, One in South America, One in north America, and 2 in Europe (it has to be any European country and one low rep European country, you can't have these as your low rep country: ENGLAND, SPAIN, FRANCE, ITALY, GERMANY, HOLLAND, PORTUGAL, RUSSIA.)
You can pick an African team or Australasian team, but you must swap it for the European Low Rep team.
You have to pick teams predicted to finish lower than 5th place or in the bottom of the table (if there are not many teams in your league).

Any amount of people can join, and you must succeed by the year 2020.
You could use any Patch but I use 10.0 so I would prefer that.
The winner will be the first person to complete this challenge (there will be a top 5)
Additional winners will have the best manager stats, e.g. 20 for all, so you could try and be the first to do it, or try and get all your stats to 20 by the year 2020.

RULES:(Overview)

You can use any patch. (No editor data)
Screenshots Must Be Provided As Proof
No using Save Game Editors or Scouting Programs
Use No More than 2 Game Saves a Month
DISABLE AUTOSAVE!!!

MANAGER OPTIONS:
You should try and use your real nationality, so if you are not Brazilian you can't choose them because of the good players.
You have to set past experience to Sunday League Footballer.
Take a screenshot of that.

Screenshots should include:
Your Start up screen, e.g. the leagues you will be in.
Your team
Your players
Your manager setup
You’re save game screen once every 2 months
Your Home Screen (Press F2)
And team information (F11)

Post Screenshots Here (coming soon)

Also you may change teams at any time, but not to a team predicted to finish 5th or above ect.

TO WIN:
You need to get promoted if you are in a lower division, or finish in the top 3 in the league.
(The only added data you can use is Super_Bladesman level 10, no others, but I wouldn't recommend it because it would take up too much space.
(Only choose the divisions you will be playing with, otherwise too much data. Also you can use game on Large, Small or Medium)

If you think I have missed anything out, PM me and tell me what to change.
Also if any rules are breached you will be disqualified. XD