LJB67

Reaction score
Hello everyone, before i get into my questions hope your all enjoying FM13 as much as i am at the moment lol...

But anyways, i've started off with Middlesbrough, and im struggling to get a good string of results together, (played 7, won 4 and lost 3).

Was just wondering if anyone else is finding it hard to gain consistent results?

Also (this has happened twice). I score a goal, and the ball appears to just go flying over the bar but they count it as a goal? I play with 2D so im not entirely sure if the balls going over, or it just goes in...But either way the ball ends up in the stands and the goal is given oO)

This happened to anyone else?????????

goal glitch has happened to me, it went into the corner or the net and then just kept going

I conceded a goal that hit the post, went in and then went through the net aswell.

Haha yep, seen that damned glitch. I had Kagawa smash the ball straight through the net and it went flying toward the corner flag, he had scored but I thought he had missed :D

Currently doing a middlesbrough save myself. (Actually doing a youtube series on it) and im 3rd in the league only 4 points off 2nd after 30 games.

Just to be clear, you have scored a perfectly good goal, its just asif there is a hole in the net, it will be sorted soon enough.