mahrk

Reaction score
I really need a consistent goal machine, i'm everton and my maximum budget is 10 mill.

thankyou.

You have tim cahill and youre asking for a consistent goal machine.

You are serious right? >.<

Yes, he's good but i need him and someone to link up well.

Oscar Cardozo from Benfica or Artem Milevski from Dinamo Kiev are good goalscorers.not sure bout the spelling.

Also Kadlec is worth a punt.and usualy available for about 1.5M :)

Leigh Griffiths.
/thread.

Yeah he's pretty awesome and really cheap. Don't know how he'll do in the prem in the first season personally but he destroyed the champ and in the second season did the same to the prem for me with leicester.

Ciro Immobile - Juventus (21 Years Old)
Fred, Paloschi, Necid, Kadlec.............

Falcao, Oscar Cardozo, Artem Milevskyi, Rodrigo Palacio, Robert Acquafresca

Christian Benitez

great as poacher less than 2mil and only 24ish

Yeah, shame his favorite team is Liverpool though. Doesn't make any difference ingame, but still. :p

Yeah, shame his favorite team is Liverpool though. Doesn't make any difference ingame, but still. :p

yeahh, truee, they want 21 mill for him -.- and i hate that Man City have taught their players to demand 100k+ wages, just wanted to sign toure, got him for 2.3 mill and he wants 135K wages -.-

Oscar Cardozo from Benfica or Artem Milevski from Dinamo Kiev are good goalscorers.not sure bout the spelling.

Also Kadlec is worth a punt.and usualy available for about 1.5M :)
Kadlec is not consistent

yeahh, truee, they want 21 mill for him -.- and i hate that Man City have taught their players to demand 100k+ wages, just wanted to sign toure, got him for 2.3 mill and he wants 135K wages -.-

Indeed, tried to sign Silva for €5M or so, he wanted €240K a week. oO)

Their loss tbh, there's no way of getting rid of players with those wages.